No announcement yet.

Who Will Be Barrera's Next Opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be Barrera's Next Opponent?

We would love to see Barrera fight Pacquiao again, if its true that Barrera wasn't in his self when he fought the Fearless. Its his time to prove it, dont you think?

first off pac man has 2 get past JMM, THEN THE FIGHT CAN HAPPEN.

Comment

Pac/MAB II is not happening soon. MAB might chose to take an easy fight or a mansatory defense maybe . . . before he plunge against PAC.

Comment

IMO i dont think MAB will be looking for easy fights. I believe he is just looking for the mega fights, and to finish a great illustrious career, and as a true mexican legend.

Comment

I think it's Pac Man next.

Comment

It would be great to have Pac-MAB 2 now, but Pac has to prove he can beat JMM. The 1st fight was inconclusive for both of them. The road to greatness is to beat JMM first, then go after MAB at superfeather. Then again, Pac HAS already beaten MAB. The main reason a Pac-MAB fight is good for Pac is that he is gonna earn gazillion pesos for himself in that fight. Plus a possible Superfeaterweigt belt.

I say Pac-JMM 2 is the logical way to go right now. Two feather belts to
            establish his legacy in the division, not to mention good bucks too, then go after MAB at superfeather.

Comment

Originally posted by drag0n_
              IMO i dont think MAB will be looking for easy fights. I believe he is just looking for the mega fights, and to finish a great illustrious career, and as a true mexican legend.

Well he said he is not fighting Pac next . . . so I would assume he'll depend his belts . . . and any mandatory defense should be an easy fight (the way I see it).

Comment

MAB's next opponent will be anybody but the Pac-Man. MAB's handlers offered excuses for his devastating loss, they will come up with another set of excuses why the rematch should not happen. They say Pac has to hurdle first JMM and the Larios. They are reversing the roles. Pac does not have to pursue the rematch to prove his first win over MAB was a fluke. It is MAB who should move mountains to be able to face Pac again if only to prove his excuses carry even a little weight of validity. As they say in a court of law battle, "he who alleges proves".

Comment

MAB will always wonder whether he is telling the truth or lying that he had an off night las nov 15, 2003. No matter what the result of PAC-JMM 2, MAB will fight with pac again less he wants to be known as one of the best fighters who had an offnight but never bothered to prove that it was true.

Comment

Originally posted by drag0n_
                    i agree with this, but im not sure he will take pac on straight away, maybe in time i would hope we would see them fight again but i do not think it will be so soon

Comment

Working...
                    X