No announcement yet.

Hermes franca is finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermes franca is finished

Hes done, 42 months in the clink for rapping a chick under 14. If u know anything about jail you know the unholy trinity is rapists snitches and f@ggots. Unless hes kept in pc that man will be sportin a man slash from ear to mouth. A grown man raping a lil girl who was his student id slash his fukin face myself if i was in the bing imagine what those ignorent a$$ gangstas is gonna do to him. Pro fighting skills mean ZERO in the joint when everyone knows ur a rapist especially a lil girl.

Really sad to hear about this. Hermes is probably the nicest coolest fighter I've ever met. He hung out with Tanner and I for a good 2 hours after he was robbed at UFC 46. We where drinking a ton of beers and we where going to settle the tab but he took the check and paid it anyway. Pretty disappointing to find out about all this ****. I wish him the best of luck...

Comment

I can't believe he only got 42 months.

Comment

Franca aint no bitch. Im sure he'll be alright just as long as he watches out for big bubba and crew.

Comment

Mma skills don't scare anyone ...anyone with decent punching skills would ko anyone..this guys deserves an ass whooping Forreals..

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
            Mma skills don't scare anyone ...anyone with decent punching skills would ko anyone..this guys deserves an ass whooping Forreals..
            I disagree. It's easy to choke the **** out of anyone who doesn't know what they are doing. If you are facing a gang though it's a different matter.

Comment

Dude mma skills MEAN ZERO when ur in jail for raping a lil girl. If he got lOcked up for drugs or some otha stuff then he would be good but hes goin in as a rapists which means the prison gangs are gonna target him specifically WITH A MILLION SHANKS hes finished

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                Dude mma skills MEAN ZERO when ur in jail for raping a lil girl. If he got lOcked up for drugs or some otha stuff then he would be good but hes goin in as a rapists which means the prison gangs are gonna target him specifically WITH A MILLION SHANKS hes finished
                Nearly all child molesters are automatically PC'd if they want to be or not....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Nearly all child molesters are automatically PC'd if they want to be or not....
                  U gotta come out ya cell eventually. May god be wit him i dont wish jail on no one but kaps if i raped ur daughter and i was her damn bjj coach would u show me any mercy?

Comment

Child molesters should be publicly executed. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X