Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko VS Dan Henderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way Fedor will do 205. This will be either catchweight or more likely heavyweight.

Comment

I think henderson will win this one. Fedor's best chance is with submissions. I think henderson can wobble him standing.

Comment

Henderson has little to no chance of winning this one I'm afraid.

Comment

fedor's problem is size.. i don't think hendo have the size advantage over fedor..

Comment

Henderson has more than a chance to beat Fedor. I don't care if you're 7'2 and 500 pounds, if Hendo lands his right hand you will go down. Plus, he's a great grappler and has a hell of a chin. This will be a tough fight for both men.

Comment

WARRRR DANNY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

henderson gt a good chance in this one

Comment

the weight cut to 205 will give hendo a good chance at beating fedor, if he's drained one right hand could change the course of the fight

Comment

This fight is all about Showtime wanting to match their two biggest draws against each other.

Also, rumor has it this is going to be a PPV event (King Mo is rumored to potentially be on the card as well).

Just rumors and a lot of things are obviously still being worked out.

Dan Henderson is the only opponent who could be put against Fedor and I wouldn't know who to root for in the fight (I'm even leaning towards Dan at the moment).

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    There is no way Fedor will do 205. This will be either catchweight or more likely heavyweight.
                    The fight will be at HW it seems.

Comment

Fedor vs Randy Couture match up

do think if Fedor could get to 205 it would rejuvenate his career. but don't think he has the will to do it sadly. but we might get a Randy Couture match up yet LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X