No announcement yet.

91% of News Coverage is Negative Toward Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    You literally substituted the Vox and Huffingtonpost Links with even more outrageous (if that were possible) buffoonery.

Tim Wise bro, lol really? The self proclaimed "anti racist and educator" and author of wonderful literary titles like "White Like Me" and "Dear White America"..... Whose going to be your next source, this guy?
    Proving once again you have no idea how media works. The articles are summaries of the studies I posted. Since you don't want to read the articles I gave you the actual studies. I know you haven't finished reading the studies yet. Talk to me when you finish reading the studies. Like I told the other guy. If you don't want to start the conversation with the basic facts it's no reason to continue the discussion. Why would I continue with someone who's denying reality?

Comment

Those were the first 3 months of each president, and each besides Trump stood at 20% negative stories, but Obama stood at 40% positive assessment, almost twice as much as anyone before him. Year in and Trump hit 91% negative.
      But people didn't like Clinton at 40%.

Like I said if we are being reasonable it looks like an outsider to Washington bias or just the fact Trump has a "strong" character that is gonna have people loving or hating him. He's Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Oh yeah definately the standard of journalism has dumbed down quite a bit but so has the entire nation as whole so you can argue they just adpating and giving the public the news/media in the format they want DUMBED DOWN!
        And the machine that made people dumbed down?

Yes our media which is currently controlled by the Left

Hollywood
        News media
        Even sports are talking about politics

The left has used this mahine to further their agenda
        Stir chaos using the Racism platform

Remember during the obama presidency the news media was pushing for the blacks vs white cops agenda while at the same time kissing obamos deek
        Obamo was also fanning the flames by siding one side
        U know which side

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Trump constantly attacks the media with crazy unfounded claims and you wonder why he gets negative coverage lol. You are a special kind of stupid.
          Media attacked him first lol

U been living in a cave or something?

Comment

I'm a 100% convinced, that they're running with this Russia story till 2020 because the Democratic nominees are pure garbage and won't beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              The liberal media bias goes all the way back to Slick Willy’s presidency...

He was portrayed as the coolest president ever; playing the saxophone with Arsenio Hall while getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

If Trump got the same treatment, he’d be GOAT
              Trump don’t got game like Clinton doe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                But people didn't like Clinton at 40%.

Like I said if we are being reasonable it looks like an outsider to Washington bias or just the fact Trump has a "strong" character that is gonna have people loving or hating him. He's Floyd Mayweather.
                That's not the point, we aren't talking about people we are talking about the media. You think Clinton would receive 91% negative coverage from the media?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Trump don’t got game like Clinton doe

No contest

Comment

Well if they weren't equally negative towards Bush, then it's fair to say it's not a D/R thing and is more a Trump thing.

It would be unusual at any rate to expect that different presidents doing different things would receive identical media responses.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Well if they weren't equally negative towards Bush, then it's fair to say it's not a D/R thing and is more a Trump thing.

It would be unusual at any rate to expect that different presidents doing different things would receive identical media responses.
                      If trump would have ran as D
                      He would have been portrayed as a god

Comment

Working...
                      X