Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant wait for Canelo to destroy cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      this has NOTHING to do with our "home country", im not even a Canelo fan. You think Cotto is going to fight him at welterweight? if he does then props for that but anything above 147 is a joke just like the Josesito Lopez fight with the ginger kid.
      I just replied with the same thing but I'll say it again:

Bradley has fought in the JMW division before. Not to mention Bradley is leagues beyond Lopez in the ring. Equating Bradley to Lopez is just blatant hating. Whatever those "reasons" are.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
        how are they not the same though?
        The only thing you're factoring is the weight discrepancy which in fact isn't really existent in the first place. But you are completely disregarding the fact that Timothy is a MUCH more accomplished and skilled fighter than Tito Lopez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          I just replied with the same thing but I'll say it again:

Bradley has fought in the JMW division before. Not to mention Bradley is leagues beyond Lopez in the ring. Equating Bradley to Lopez is just blatant hating. Whatever those "reasons" are.
          You really sucking them nuts hard ain't you? Leagues or not it doesn't give you idiots the right to criticize a fight due to size and turn around and praise it to a guy you like. Fucking fanboys I swear.

Not ONCE in Tim Bradley's pro career has he fought at JMW.

Comment

Actually, Bradley is the bigger man. He has fought in the 154 weight division in the past where as Manny can't even make that weight.
            Can you then explain why Bradley came in 3 pounds lighter? Wasn't Manny light back then cause he was melnurished and living in a card board box lol......

But seriously, can't dispute the stats. Numbers don't lie, but eyes do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              You really sucking them nuts hard ain't you? Leagues or not it doesn't give you idiots the right to criticize a fight due to size and turn around and praise it to a guy you like. Fucking fanboys I swear.

Who are "us idiots"? I don't even know WTF you're talking about with criticizing fights due to size. And because I'm defending Miguel Cotto I'm sucking his nuts eh? At least I don't defend a cheater nor do I ever hate on good fighters because they come from a country I don't like.

As for Tim Bradley, yeah not in his pro, but he has in the amateurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

I mean, Cotto rehydrates to 160 right? why didnt he move up and fight Martinez when he called him out a few months back? didn't he use some b.s. excuse that Martinez wasn't a draw? as if Timmy is a much bigger one

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Can you then explain why Bradley came in 3 pounds lighter? Wasn't Manny light back then cause he was melnurished and living in a card board box lol......

But seriously, can you dispute the states. The numbers don't lie, but eyes do.
                  edit* nope, my mistake, Pac weighed more.
                  Last edited by Slyboots; 07-27-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    I mean, Cotto rehydrates to 160 right? why didnt he move up and fight Martinez when he called him out a few months back? didn't he use some b.s. excuse that Martinez wasn't a draw? as if Timmy is a much bigger one
                    Probably because he is ducking Martinez and Bradley is a much less risky fight?

What does that have to do with anything we're talking about? Please stay on topic.

Comment

Probably because he is ducking Martinez and Bradley is a much less risky fight?

What does that have to do with anything we're talking about? Please stay on topic.
                      im using your same logic when your talking about rehydration weights. And you already went off topic when bringing up my nationality. I'm mexican but could care less about Canelo or even Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X