Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather= biggest ***** in boxing EVER!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Floyd he does run his mouth off but just like Joe C he is undefeated. Cant argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wales08 View Post
      I like Floyd he does run his mouth off but just like Joe C he is undefeated. Cant argue with that.
      Undefeated means NOTHING!!!. Was Sugar Ray Robinson UNDEFEATED? NO!!!! THE best fighter thats ever lived. The best P4P of ALL time..

Hearing people harp over a Undefeated Record and using Calzaghe and MAyweater in a same breath to state there fact is nothing short of ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wales08 View Post
        For sure and I don't argue with that, but since he is a top fighter and is in the public eye alot you figure he would be classy and respectful like Mosley, but instead he goes the exact opposite way and takes it to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          For sure and I don't argue with that, but since he is a top fighter and is in the public eye alot you figure he would be classy and respectful like Mosley, but instead he goes the exact opposite way and takes it to the extreme.
          You dont argue that? You SHould

Comment

Yeah true i can agree to that. Personally id rather see a two respectful boxers fight eachother than the opposite.

I think Floyd is doing what Floyd does best which is selling/promoting his fights which he did quite well over here in the UK today on our biggest sporting news channel.

Comment

They swore at him first because he is such a disrespectful ***** like the thread states, and only people like you stick up for him while he acts like this.
              u dnt go swearing at people if u do expect to be sworn back at

Comment

Working...
              X