**** duh

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      what movies should grown men be watching
      baby got back #1 ,2,3 and 4!!

my neighbor is a milf #1 and 2!

come on bruh, there's plenty out there!

Comment

ermahgerd there is this movie that i don't like but some people do and... well...thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          It's a racial thing

Whitey threatened by there being a modern, successful African country.

War wakanda!
          You’re joking but it really seems like that. To watch posters like Elroy and dramashow make 100 posts about a movie they didn’t see is bizarre. I mean what sane person does that?

Guys like them have had such a personal, visceral response to the REVIEWS of the movie. That is either extreme paranoia or extreme bigotry. Probably both.

I have read about 20 posts commenting on the clothes people wore to the movie. You’ve got to be a special kind of racist/ bigot or have a gargantuan case of black penis envy when the clothes black people wear to a movie causes a reaction.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-09-2018, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            If they made black panther gay....

Academy award right there.
            If it were an all non-white lesbian cast, it would be called the greatest thing that ever happened in anything ever, not just the movie industry and saying otherwise would make you liable for damages in civil court.

Comment

not sure if its a sign of weakness or some shlt but, weve all seen movies as adults that left lasting impressions on us. maybe superhero flicks remind us of our childhood

its called escapism. a chance to not worry about ''impressing'' anyone. sometimes they suck, sometimes they dont.

nothing outside of family is that ''important''. not sports, not tv, not the internet......they just offer moments to not gaf.
              Yeah thats true

Comment

People will accuse you of not watching the film. That's what happened when I dared criticise it, there was no other possible explanation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  So you had to post about Black Panther out of ALL the ****ty movies out there? You sound jealous. Let me guess Floyd sucks too right? LOL....You guys just keep on losing....
                  Lmao Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    What a hypejob movie. Seriously its basically Captain America lite with a black guy. In fact if this wasn't a black superhero movie I highly doubt people would care. The plot is ****, the acting by the vast majority of the cast including the star boseman is garbage. The only good thing about the movie is the sidekick oboye yeah she's cool but the rest of the film is terrible. Once again the sjw crowd have to prop up something utterly **** just because it features black folks. The same dopey cunts ignore the fact the best black superhero movie was already made 20 years ago. Blade is and forever will be the greatest comic book black superhero so fuck the black panther don't waste your money on more
                    Hollywood propaganda.
                    If it was about school shooting, incest and child **** I bet you’d like it.

Comment

what movies should grown men be watching
                      I'll watch whatever the **** I want to watch. I don't need someone to tell me what I like and don't like.

Comment

Working...
                      X