No announcement yet.

I know this is wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is wrong...

...but, did anyone else honestly enjoy, or feel satisfaction, from Tony Ayala Jr being hurt, beaten up etc by Campas? Campas didn't do the job he could have or should (and looked pretty **** to be honest) have but I just enjoyed seeing the worry and sorry sort of look in Ayala's eyes. I wish Campas had done the type of job he could have though. He's one of the few guys who I genuinely would have liked to see badly hurt in the ring. Sadly, him being in the ring at all meant he was being paid well.

Did anyone else get that? I mean, Campas was a bit of a weak hearted kind of guy, and it was a close fight but it was great seeing him getting hurt and giving up.
    Last edited by BennyST; 05-28-2010, 09:29 AM.

I've never seen it but if Campas did give him a right beating then good.I'm very neutral when it comes to boxing,but I must admit that I enjoyed watching Amir Khan take apart Malignaggi.Malignaggi is one of the few boxers that I really do dislike and there are a number of reasons for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      ...but, did anyone else honestly enjoy, or feel satisfaction, from Tony Ayala Jr being hurt, beaten up etc by Campas? Campas didn't do the job he could have or should (and looked pretty **** to be honest) have but I just enjoyed seeing the worry and sorry sort of look in Ayala's eyes. I wish Campas had done the type of job he could have though. He's one of the few guys who I genuinely would have liked to see badly hurt in the ring. Sadly, him being in the ring at all meant he was being paid well.

Did anyone else get that? I mean, Campas was a bit of a weak hearted kind of guy, and it was a close fight but it was great seeing him getting hurt and giving up.

I won't lie, I took a little bit of satisfaction from this too. Ayala was no longer the predator stalking the prey, but the opposite way around.

Comment

No. Its not wrong, think of it as watching a team get blown out, or a tennis player lose straight sets. You arent asking for brain damage, but you are cheering against another fighter, hes in there to get hurt, Ayala got what was coming to him, you shouldnt feel bad at all.

Comment

Working...
        X