Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Serbia invade Somalia and fix the pirates problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Serbia invade Somalia and fix the pirates problem?

Since US and other countries are busy in Iraq and Afghanistan and Russia has more important things to to should we let the Serbs take care of the business?

All we need is some transport to Somalia and some goats with us and our boys will finish that ****...We did some good job with Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo until NATO involved

Yeah. Those Somali pirates have no defense for the elite Serbian goat-mounted pumpkin trebuchets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
      Yeah. Those Somali pirates have no defense for the elite Serbian goat-mounted pumpkin trebuchets.
      our goats are harder then any somali pirate

Comment

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
        our goats are harder then any somali pirate
        Most Somali pirates are malnourished UNICEF beneficiaries. So, yeah.

Comment

10K on the goats...i'll give 3-1 odds

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
            ROFL, but yeah just invade that ****hole, Dem.

Comment

Serbia FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                ROFL, but yeah just invade that ****hole, Dem.
                thanks travis your approval means a lot to us

Comment

Dude, are you stupid? I know Serbs are into Genocide and failing badly at it.

Why would you invade a country if there is a problem with pirates. "PIRATES".

Yes, Pirates as in the sea. If you want to deal with pirates, you don't 'invade' a country. Which is why nobody has done it. Somalians themselves are trying to deal with the pirates.

Besides, Serbs committed ethnic genocide and rapes against helpless people, and were defeated and humiliated the moment there was some resistance. I don't think they'd stand much chance against Pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Dude, are you stupid? I know Serbs are into Genocide and failing badly at it.

Why would you invade a country if there is a problem with pirates. "PIRATES".

Yes, Pirates as in the sea. If you want to deal with pirates, you don't 'invade' a country. Which is why nobody has done it. Somalians themselves are trying to deal with the pirates.

Besides, Serbs committed ethnic genocide and rapes against helpless people, and were defeated and humiliated the moment there was some resistance. I don't think they'd stand much chance against Pirates.
                    ^^^

Add this pirate to your list aswell Dem!

Comment

Working...
                    X