No announcement yet.

Froch Vs Tatevosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch Vs Tatevosyan

Well…Froch just completely obliterated Tatevoysan in 2 rounds. Ok, I think the stoppage was a little premature but it was only a matter of time after Froch knocked him down the first time.

Pretty impressive considering the Russian had never been knocked out before. This is further proof that Froch has the most power out of the current top SMWs...

But will this earn him a title shot?

Originally posted by rooq View Post
    Well…Froch just completely obliterated Tatevoysan in 2 rounds. Ok, I think the stoppage was a little premature but it was only a matter of time after Froch knocked him down the first time.

Pretty impressive considering the Russian had never been knocked out before. This is further proof that Froch has the most power out of the current top SMWs...

But will this earn him a title shot?
    no he dont deserve it yet... joe calzaghe certainly dont need him..

Comment

That was a weak stoppage,i remember back in the day ref wouldent stop it until ur out

Comment

Originally posted by RESPECT View Post
        no he dont deserve it yet... joe calzaghe certainly dont need him..
        i'm not talking about joe...but what about berrio. bute is supposed to fight an eliminator against somone in June / July and they reckon it might be against Bika which seems a bit pointless. It should be Bute - Froch eliminator for the IBF title...

The only other organisation which ranks him so highly is the WBO and WBC. A fight with Joe won't happen and the WBO won't force it so thats out. That leaves the WBC, but seeing as Kessler is already fighting a mandatory this might not happen either unless Kessler makes a voluntary defence.

I suppose theres Mundine, but that will probably mean a trip to Oz.

Comment

Froch should go for European and then get his world title shot.

Force vs Kesseler anyone? Was impressive by Froch tonight.

Comment

5 fights I would like to see froch in.. he has Obviously graduated from this LEVEL and needs to move up to world class
            Lacy
            Tsypko
            Bute

And then
            Calzaghe
            Kessler

If he could get By either of the 1st 3
            He desrves his title shot

Comment

Froch should be WBC number one if Kessler gets by Andrade. He'll be top two with the WBO too.

Comment

That was a pretty awesome performance. Shame I couldn't be there.

Comment

Froch vs Bute to establish the #3 in the division IMO.

And judging from tonights performance, he'd win.

Comment

That was a monsterous right to floor the Russian, nearly took his head off! Maybe stopped abit too early but he was in a lot of trouble. Froch is improving every fight and a fight with Bute would be the next step.

Comment

Working...
                    X