Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically could Manny setup a boxing promotions company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a number if businesses in the Philippines.

Comment

Of course he can start his own company. He has plenty of money, knows boxing and will hire the right people. Do you all think Floyd and 50 are drafting and negotiating contracts, no they don't have the education to do that but they are smart enough to realize that and hire the right people.

Comment

He has his MP Promotions that has done absolutely nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          He has a number if businesses in the Philippines.
          Are you referring to his many bars and strip clubs? Can't forget his multi-hour variety show "Manny Many Prizes." Either way while he is a good boxer he's dumb as a box of rocks. This is the same dude that said with a straight face and his tattoos visible that he couldn't take blood tests because he is "scared of needles." Manny can't start a promotional company. It is well known that he can't handle his own money and he doesn't know zilch or doesn't care about the promotional side of boxing. So who in their right mind beside the impressionable kids surrounding him looking for a handout would sign up?

I take it back. Manny CAN start a promotional company and it will eventually bleed him dry like the rest of outside ventures and leeches surrounding him now. For his sake I hope Jinkee takes control and cleans house before he ends up too far in debt having to box to pay his bills and back taxes.

Comment

**** knows....he probably could however im guessing he wont need to.

He could set up a new toilet paper range with his initials on it or towels or socks or anything and they'd sell like mad in the Phillipines haha.

Comment

manny pacquiao still has MP promotions, no? but michael koncz who was the business advisor and manager of MP Promotions messed everything up and wasn't really helping the fighters they were signing (i.e. jaro and bernabe)..not sure how much of a role pac had in MP Promotions if any considering he was busy with so much other stuff. maybe when he retires he might have more time to spend signing fighters and actually making sure they get proper trainers and/or conditioning coaches unlike what koncz did...
              Last edited by Bermuda; 08-09-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                He has his MP Promotions that has done absolutely nothing...
                Totally forgot about MP productions. MP exists to provide income for friends and is pretty much useless for putting on fights. I swear Manny is trying to be MC Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
                  Totally forgot about MP productions. MP exists to provide income for friends and is pretty much useless for putting on fights. I swear Manny is trying to be MC Hammer.
                  It's almost as bad as Philthy Rich Records, Lottery Soda, and MW Promotions.

Comment

I honestly don't think Manny could run a lemonade stand by himself ... and thats fine he's a fighter not everyone has to be a business mogul ... sooooooo basically no

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      What do you think?
                      Floyd, Cotto, Oscar, Sexy Sergio, etc all look like smart guys. I can't say the same for manny

Comment

Working...
                      X