Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Pacquiao fight, a catchweight fight against an opponent coming off a loss.

Cotto probably takes the fight because of the money, he won't care about draining himself knowing he's on his way out and I don't think he's gonna fight any top guy at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      If the fight happens at 154 with 10oz gloves Pacquiao is in trouble against Cotto. You add all that to a Cotto who now has a trainer and the motivation to win and you get a huge fight.
      LMFAO!!!! They could fight at whatever weight with whatever gloves. The difference between a GREAT fighter and a decent one is way too much with these two.

Motivation to win seriously? Once Pac puts it on him again, he's going to start running. He's a different style than Floyds by far.

Comment

At what weight?

Comment

What happened to Arum saying November would be a perfect time for the Mayweather fight?

Comment

Arums working Pac too hard. He hasnt even beat Brad yet, and plotting their next fight!

Comment

Anything below 154 for Cotto would be dumb in my opinion. Plus Pacquiao pretty much closed the book with one chapter in their first fight..why would there be a rematch? Stupid idea. At the end of the day Cotto has moved on to other things and he's in a weight class were he is comfortably situated. Mike Jones? He's good but he shouldn't be facing someone like Pacquiao as of yet. JMM would either be a brutal ko loss on behalf of my favorite boxer...JMM, or a steal. The only one that makes sense now is Floyd but we all know that storyline.

Comment

there is no need for a rematch cotto has no chance of winning

i hope floyd finally found his balls , thats the fight i want

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Typical Pacquiao fight, a catchweight fight against an opponent coming off a loss.

Cotto probably takes the fight because of the money, he won't care about draining himself knowing he's on his way out and I don't think he's gonna fight any top guy at 154.
                  Cotto already turned down the Pacquiao rematch earier this year because of the weight. Cotto has enough money and drawing power that he doesn't need Pacquiao. He actually has more big time fights than Pacquiao because he is a free agent and can choose anyone he wants. He can choose Canelo and get 65% of the PPV money and a huge gurantee or he could wait till Floyd get's out of jail and push for a rematch against Floyd. cotto from december to May made 30 million dollars in two fights so he doesn't need the paycheck.

Comment

man its just business for team pac at this point. if he really wants to dabble at 154 again why not fight canelo kirkland winner?

Comment

thats sad............

Comment

Working...
                      X