Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klits have PROVED they are scared of the Hayemeaker!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    No, there is no fight for July if Klitschko has agreed to fight such a short time earlier. Haye would have to be a complete dumba** in order to agree to that. I'm a little shocked, quite frankly.
    why not ?
    haye can have a tune up fight too if he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Not really. Wlad wanted to fight Chissy as a stay busy fight. July 2nd was the schduled date but Haye doesn't want Wladimar fighting Chissy before they're fight takes place. Sounds all abit shadey to me.

Haye will fight another bum, which is no surprise.
      How can Wlad have enough time to prepare for Haye from 30th April - 2nd July??

Comment

No, there is no fight for July if Klitschko has agreed to fight such a short time earlier. Haye would have to be a complete dumba** in order to agree to that. I'm a little shocked, quite frankly.
        when would the klit-chis fight be? in april? that does seem a little close. what if klitschko gets a bad cut or something?

I'm not liking this, everything seems all f-d up once again!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          when would the klit-chis fight be? in april? that does seem a little close. what if klitschko gets a bad cut or something?

April 30th it is and the Haye fight would be July 2nd Too close.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
            How can Wlad have enough time to prepare for Haye from 30th April - 2nd July??
            It's still 2 months plus Wladimar would be in good shape due to him training for Chisora.

Chisora will get destroyed and Wlad won't have a mark on him either.

Wlad wants to stay busy and be more than ready for Haye, he isn't the type to sit around.

Can't see what all the fuss is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
              why not ?
              haye can have a tune up fight too if he wants to.
              Why would they negotiate all of this time and then throw in a fight 1.5 months before it? Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Yeah, who does that? Especially so close?

The last time I remember something like this, was when Oscar De La Hoya signed to fight Ike Quartey then put in a tune up two months prior. Then he cancelled the Quartey fight right after, then re-entered and delayed. Shady is the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  It's still 2 months plus Wladimar would be in good shape due to him training for Chisora.

Chisora will get destroyed and Wlad won't have a mark on him either.

Wlad wants to stay busy and be more than ready for Haye, he isn't the type to sit around.

Can't see what all the fuss is all about.
                  Didn't Wlad just get injured by doing a sit up? lol @ assuming he'll be 100% healthy during training camp, during the Chisora fight, after the Chisora fight, during the Haye training camp.

Like I said way too risky when the biggest fight in nearly a decade is less than 2 months away.

Comment

The last time I remember something like this, was when Oscar De La Hoya signed to fight Ike Quartey then put in a tune up two months prior. Then he cancelled the Quartey fight right after, then re-entered and delayed. Shady is the word.
                    Cotto and Margarito fought tune ups in April and then fought each other in July if I remember right.

Comment

Makes no sense at all.

I don't like to make accusations, but it seems to me like a way out.

Maybe Klitschko is just that confident, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X