Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Silence is Deafening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's beginning to make sense. Mayweather may have wished that this fight with Manny would never take place. He's probably using reverse tactics to make him look like he's the one pursuing it and not the other way around. He setup a date as early as March of next year knowing full well that the Pacman just had the hardest fight in his life with Cotto. (Manny admits this when he was being interviewed by Larry Merchant. And that he needs a vacation. Roach sort of confirms this in a separate interview -as I understand it correctly- by mentioning that Pacquiao needs at least a year for his broken eardrum to heal.) Mayweather may have picked this up and proposed an early fight. He's probably the most surprised dude in the world when Manny accepted the challenge.

And now he's using another tactic to at least postpone the fight.

Comment

Watching Pac make a complete idiot out of himself most likely. The title should read Pacquiaos whining is nauseating.

I want to fight in March
      March is too soon, I want to fight in May
      Ok Ill fight in March
      I dont agree to fight with tests
      Im afraid of needles
      Blood tests weaken me
      I will fight Bradley
      I change mind, I want to fight you in ring but without olympic tests
      Im superstitious
      fight is off
      I will fight Malinaggi now
      I change mind, I want to be able to hit you back
      I will have a merry christmas
      I want to sue you now
      Im confused puppet of Bob Arum and the Phillipino government someone help me!!!!

Its almost like watching a Boxing match where FLoyd is analyzing all of his opponents moves, observing as they swing wildly, hitting nothing but air. Pacquiao is beating himself right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
        Watching Pac make a complete idiot out of himself most likely. The title should read Pacquiaos whining is nauseating.

I want to fight in March
        March is too soon, I want to fight in May
        Ok Ill fight in March
        I dont agree to fight with tests
        Im afraid of needles
        Blood tests weaken me
        I will fight Bradley
        I change mind, I want to fight you in ring but without olympic tests
        Im superstitious
        fight is off
        I will fight Malinaggi now
        I change mind, I want to be able to hit you back
        I will have a merry christmas
        I want to sue you now
        Im confused puppet of Bob Arum and the Phillipino government someone help me!!!!

Its almost like watching a Boxing match where FLoyd is analyzing all of his opponents moves, observing as they swing wildly, hitting nothing but air. Pacquiao is beating himself right now.

Certified ***** pretending to hate Floyd in previous posts.

ANyway, its not like Floyd to be quiet all of a sudden. Something is surely wrong and that is his tremendous fear on Manny

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dunno man, I think Pac has far more options than Mayweather does and Pacquiao does not have to sink to their level. I think he will sue who he needs to sue, win and prove his innocence and it will likely be Mayweather who ends up ruining his career. His antics or his promoters antics, however you wish to spin it will hurt him this time.
          Sink to their level? I think it's the other way around. Team Mayweather is staying quiet during all of this while Bob Arum and Pacquiao are the ones running their mouths and behaving suspiciously. All Floyd wants is for this fight given its magnitude to be fair and i don't think that's too much to ask.

Comment

That Gayweathers can never sink any lower. It is impossible for a boxer to stoop down to their level no matter how hard he tries to mess up his career

Comment

Originally posted by kingburger View Post

ANyway, its not like Floyd to be quiet all of a sudden. Something is surely wrong and that is his tremendous fear on Manny

Proposing a fight as early as March of 2010 sounds very much uncharacteristic of Floydweather. It was obviously a bluff. And now he's trying to find a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by kingburger View Post

What reason does Floyd have to fear Manny? Everyone keeps saying that but I just can't see why. Maybe if Manny could actually box then I would consider that but since he can't then I digress. I'm a fan of boxing not one individual and from what I see from a skill level..Manny skills don't compare with Floyd's. (All the ****sexuals references y'all spew can't take away that reality). Manny can get as mad as he want to but once he gets into that ring...he knows whats going to happen...Freddie Roach knows whats going to happen...Dr. Mayweather will check him into his boxing clinic to introduce him to Advance Placement Defensive and Counterpunching skills. Once the class is over the payment is the WBO welterweight title.

Mayweather is quiet because he knows he is holding a full house. Manny has already showed his hand. He folded as soon as he refused to take the test because of superstition. A bad move in a game that is playing for high stakes.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Proposing a fight as early as March of 2010 sounds very much uncharacteristic of Floydweather. It was obviously a bluff. And now he's trying to find a way out.

It can't be much of a bluff. If manny agrees then its a done deal. Now if he comes back after that then says something else then his bluff would be caught. I suggest Manny agree then prove that Floyd is just bluffing and is a coward. Sounds logical to me since everyone thinks Floyd is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
                    What reason does Floyd have to fear Manny? Everyone keeps saying that but I just can't see why. Maybe if Manny could actually box then I would consider that but since he can't then I digress. I'm a fan of boxing not one individual and from what I see from a skill level..Manny skills don't compare with Floyd's. (All the ****sexuals references y'all spew can't take away that reality). Manny can get as mad as he want to but once he gets into that ring...he knows whats going to happen...Freddie Roach knows whats going to happen...Dr. Mayweather will check him into his boxing clinic to introduce him to Advance Placement Defensive and Counterpunching skills. Once the class is over the payment is the WBO welterweight title.

Mayweather is quiet because he knows he is holding a full house. Manny has already showed his hand. He folded as soon as he refused to take the test because of superstition. A bad move in a game that is playing for high stakes.
                    C'mon, man, do you seriously think that in this day an age you could hide something like taking illegal drugs? Anyway, all this talk about Manny ducking tests will be put to naught in the end. He will relent eventually. Pacman will make the fight happen whatever the conditions are. He will catch Floyd's jaw with his devastating left hook in the ring like what he did to Hatton. Boxing styles like Floyd's never last. Like Roy Jones, you won't see them trade blows for one full minute. Hit and run tacticians are even boring to watch. Unlike all time greats like Sugar Ray Leonard, they not only could punch but could accept powerful blows themselves. Roy Jones, Floyd, are nothing in comparison.

Comment

Lawsuit is the only way to $hut Mayweather's mouth. He already won the mind games, but PACMAN turn around and play of his own. This time it could be in court. I still think the fights happen. Imagine all the drama and $$$$ this fight will generate. Nobody in the world will be stupid enough to turn it down or everyone else in boxing loses. jmo

Comment

Working...
                      X