No announcement yet.

" I dont want guns in this house.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " I dont want guns in this house.."

This is based on TV programs mainly. But who says that? I dont want guns in my house.. etc... or weapons of some kind. If the user is responsible, and keeps it under lock and key why not? They wouldnt be saying that if a robber came in.
    Opinions..?
    Last edited by platinummatt; 07-27-2006, 11:46 AM.

Originally posted by platinummatt
    This is based on TV programs mainly. But who says that? I dont want guns in my house.. etc... or weapons of some kind. If the user is responsible, and keeps it under lock and key why not? They wouldnt be saying that if a robber came in.
    Opinions..?
    some people are just against the idea of killing someone else.

people who are pro-gun that have children encounter a problem:
    you have to lock the gun up for the safety of your kids, but if you need the gun and it is locked up, chances are that you will not get to it in time. making the gun useless.

regardless of what you teach children, they will attempt to use it if they get their hands on it.

Comment

Also as far as being robbed. I just think its best to call the police, as well as make sure ur house is secure as hell.

Wat if the intruder gets to ur gun first?
      Or u shoot the intruder out of fear when u could of just locked urself in the bedroom and waited for the police to arrive.
      If they take ur stuff, wel u can get that back, but if u try shooting him, and he shoots u, ur ****ed.

Personally, i dont see the point in having a gun.
      No one i know has ever owend one, and theyre fine. Some have been robbed. But never attacked luckily.

Comment

There was that woman, she was out at a resteraunt, a man came in and shot her father, her mum grabbed him and help him, the man said let go, she didnt, and he shot her. The woman says if she was allowed to have her gun she could have stopped that. Of course there are millions of problems with that. I read about a man who robbed a gun shop, which had 2 people in, a cop, and the owner, in a state where you allowed to carry guns. LOL dumbass

Comment

Plattinum How Many Threads Do You Make Damm Lol

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
            Opinions..?

Personally, I'd rather not have one; but I believe in a person's right to own a gun for their own protection...or hunting, if that's their thing.

I'd be too concerned of either an accident or someone breaking in while I wasn't home and stealing my gun and using it to hurt someone else or worse....and I have the type of personality that I really Don't need a gun.....'sides, I've got Muldoone should someone decide to surprise me in the middle of the night....and I don't necessarily want to kill someone; but giving them a good beating for breaking into my house would be both satisfactory and a possible future deterent....might even "adjust their attitude about burgluring a little.

Comment

Nowadays, burglars are prepared to take it to the next level in case someone's home or someone shows up. It's better to have a gun or something that's gonna put the assailant down for good. At least you have a fighting chance.

Comment

Yeh, or pepper spray, or air tazer lol. Yeh El, I make many, many threads.

Comment

when i lived alone, i was too afarid that if i had a gun, someone culd over power me and use it against me.
                  so i got a LOUD blow horn thing that they use on boats. one toot of that thing and you'd go deaf! lol! i figured i would blow that sucker until someone came to see wtf was going on.

Comment

thats a good idea. I made a ninja death star earlier.. It didnt work.

Comment

Working...
                    X