Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Denis Boystov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury loves these midgets doesn't he. He's being matched really well, he's developed a style to deal with slow little guys that can't get close to him and Hennessy/Team Fury are milking it for all it's worth.

Pity he ducked Price, it would he been a more interesting fight. Hennessy won't risk his one and only cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      10 bil on Boytsov, even odds. Anybody?
      I'll take that bet

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
          Sorry, thats pretty funny!
          How is it funny?

Comment

Be surprised if it comes off but hopefully it will, although I don't think Boystov has the size to beat these big guys, he's good enough to make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Be surprised if it comes off but hopefully it will, although I don't think Boystov has the size to beat these big guys, he's good enough to make it interesting.
              Boytsov for the last couple of years has looked like a guy with no motivation, it's a shame because a couple of years ago he was really entertaining and looked to be going places.

If he turns up thinking he can just go through the motions he's in for a rude awakening and I think he'll be shocked when he realises he can't bully fury, who Is not only big but actually beat chisora on the inside (I know chisora was fat but he wasn't rendered absolutely useless by a few extra pounds)

Comment

Yer I got Fury taking this as well... I was convinced it was going to be Grano, but this hopefully should be much better..

I think Boystov will be just too small..

Comment

BBC is reporting the fight as done.

Comment

I wish people would knock it off with the "height is everything" approach to handicapping a fight. Christ if that's the best you can do for a prediction just keep it to yourself.

Tyson Fury is an overrated lump of ****. I wouldn't be surprised if Boytsov came out and destroyed him the way Mike Mollo did Kevin McBride. Before you say "McBride sucks" I would point out that he was a 6-1 favorite at the time and everyone said the fight was a joke because McBride was 7 inches taller and 70 lbs heavier than his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      I wish people would knock it off with the "height is everything" approach to handicapping a fight. Christ if that's the best you can do for a prediction just keep it to yourself.

Tyson Fury is an overrated lump of ****. I wouldn't be surprised if Boytsov came out and destroyed him the way Mike Mollo did Kevin McBride. Before you say "McBride sucks" I would point out that he was a 6-1 favorite at the time and everyone said the fight was a joke because McBride was 7 inches taller and 70 lbs heavier than his opponent.

Not only is mcbride ****. He was also shot.

Anyways fury is definitely better than the likes of Wilder, Mitchell and jennings

Even if Boytsov sparks him first round he's still better than those bums

Comment

Working...
                      X