Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Lets do this Pea. Glad you stopped by.

And H-man still around doin them radio shows? Do he still bleed if May bleeds?
    Lol, Horus is a actually pretty cool dude. Don't let his on line persona fool you. Pretty laid back guy, that loves the sport.

Good to see you around. Thought you might have went on a rampage yesterday, and started murkin people left and right. It being the 13th, and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Oh fa sho it's stickin, and hella legit bruh. I bull**** you not, once the member numbers bump up a lil bit more, and more threads and opinions are being voiced by the members, I probably wont be comin to the Lounge or NSB barely at all. Thats how clean that hoe is bruh.
      Sounds solid. I can fux wit that.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Lol, Horus is a actually pretty cool dude. Don't let his on line persona fool you. Pretty laid back guy, that loves the sport.

Good to see you around. Thought you might have went on a rampage yesterday, and started murkin people left and right. It being the 13th, and all.
      I always got along fine wit H-man, even tho I disagreed wit just about everything he ever said. I remember them shows he n Dap used to do BITD. They was cool.

And I ain't wake back up yesterday til it was too late to post anything. I had some movies to watch and some missed time to make up for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Even if you post one day a week. I'll put in my best bid for an exception. You and Gully(hope to here from that dude soon), are two of the ones that I would even suggest honorary induction in for ya know.

Bout time you showed up Popeye tha Sacro Man. What they was talkin bout on there?
        Talked about tonight's fights, where Khan and Garcia go from here, Dawson vs Ward, Nonito vs Arce.

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Sounds solid. I can fux wit that.

I always got along fine wit H-man, even tho I disagreed wit just about everything he ever said. I remember them shows he n Dap used to do BITD. They was cool.

And I ain't wake back up yesterday til it was too late to post anything. I had some movies to watch and some missed time to make up for.
        I hear you.

Man, I can't stop drinking these Modelos. They are going down so easy. Might start parking my cars on the lawn, and start my own landscaping business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I hear you.

Man, I can't stop drinking these Modelos. They are going down so easy. Might start parking my cars on the lawn, and start my own landscaping business.
          I got McClelland's to run thru next after I'm done wit my vodka stash. I'll try to get in a visit each wknd til I clean out my bar. I'ma save my yak for last. I can't betray Hennessy, but I'm takin a break for a while. This whipped cream stuff goes faster than the vanilla Orloff. I'm feelin good.

Comment

Talked about tonight's fights, where Khan and Garcia go from here, Dawson vs Ward, Nonito vs Arce.

I hear you.

Arce has unfinished biz to handle up on before Donaire. Ward beats Dawson(he's too crafty and active, and Chad's comin down in weight and wont realize his ass is at 175 for a reason) Garcia makes a strong bid to take over 140, and Khan goes up to 147 and gets banged out by Abregu. Yep, I called it.

Comment

• Garcia and Khan should rematch. Khan might need an easy fight to get his confidence back up tho. He'll only go to 147 if he can't make weight no more. No point goin up to chase big $ fights, cuz after tonite he ain't gettin any.

No point to Nonito-Arce. Arce gets KO'd easily. Nonito needs to rematch Mathebula or fight Nish.

And Ward UD's Dawson in a horribly boring fight.

Comment

• ****ing Amir Khans chin is made out of wet toilet paper

Comment

• Well, I'm going to see Ward vs Dawson live, seeing as Oakland is only 90 miles from me.

My last live fight was Maskaev's last fight here in Sac. Them Eastern Euro cats from West Sacramento were not happy about that one, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Garcia and Khan should rematch. Khan might need an easy fight to get his confidence back up tho. He'll only go to 147 if he can't make weight no more. No point goin up to chase big $ fights, cuz after tonite he ain't gettin any.

No point to Nonito-Arce. Arce gets KO'd easily. Nonito needs to rematch Mathebula or fight Nish.

And Ward UD's Dawson in a horribly boring fight.
                    I agree with everything except the rematch thing. We saw tonight the true make ups of both fighters. A 2nd go around I think is only gonna show us more of the same, Khan never improves or learns from his mistakes, he is who he is. Garcia on the other hand is only gonna get better, I like how he aint blow his load goin for the kill. They gon get Khan the fights, he just aint gonna be able to command what he is used to commanding now, and is gonna have to take the **** end of the stick in any deal he gets wit um till he erases what happened tonight.

Comment

Well, I'm going to see Ward vs Dawson live, seeing as Oakland is only 90 miles from me.

My last live fight was Maskaev's last fight here in Sac. Them Eastern Euro cats from West Sacramento were not happy about that one, lol.
                      You better have mad drank and good pussy lined up for that nite. I got a feelin you gonna need it.

Comment

Working...
                      X