Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: I Want To Fight Claressa Shields at 160 Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: I Want To Fight Claressa Shields at 160 Titles!

SAN ANTONIO-Alejandra Jimenez stole a page out of the playbook of Claressa Shields, and now would love nothing more than to take the titles from around her waist. The former heavyweight champion from Mexico City became a two-division titlist the hard way, scoring a disputed split decision win over Franchon Crews-Dezurn in their unified super middleweight title fight Saturday evening. The chief support at The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas saw furious action for all 10 rounds, with Jimenez prevailing on two of the three scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Ring should do a rankings panel for women as well. Maybe just a top 5 of each division. I think it would go a long way in helping folks get familiar with the top names and know which females to look out for. I missed this fight but the one from Friday on the Shields undercard between the tall Swedish girl and the lady from NY was really damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      The Ring should do a rankings panel for women as well. Maybe just a top 5 of each division. I think it would go a long way in helping folks get familiar with the top names and know which females to look out for. I missed this fight but the one from Friday on the Shields undercard between the tall Swedish girl and the lady from NY was really damn good.
      This was a similarly entertaining fight. Low skilled and both ladies gassed but they threw haymakers the entire damn fight.

Comment

Why not. Both are champions and undefeated 🥊

Comment

Shields to bring her down to 154 to make the match. They’ll show what Jimi ez is made of

Comment

Shields to bring her down to 154 to make the match. They’ll show what Jimi ez is made of, Jin or juice ��

Comment

Jake Donovan be reaching by saying it was a “disputed split decision.” Jiminez throughly dominated. That being said, shields has no punch and cannot fight on the inside, Jiminez bullies shields into submission. Shields is nothing but a product of dirty water and paper champions.
              Last edited by Thatmanox; 01-12-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

The Mexican Van Damme guy, girl, or whatever the fuk I just witnessed must be checked for p3nis before being allowed to step in again with females.

Im willing to bet some money on mexican van damme

Comment

She Looks AND Sounds like a Man.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                    She Looks AND Sounds like a Man.
                    Nothing freaks me out more than chicks with diccs.

Comment

Working...
                    X