No announcement yet.

Pac: Fastest Hands Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac: Fastest Hands Ever?

I don't think I've ever seen a fighter with the handspeed of Manny Pacquiao. He isn't the greatest fighter ever, but in terms of raw handspeed I think he is the best. P4P handspeed probably goes to Ali or Robinson, and Leonard was amazingly fast, but I don't think as fast as Pac.

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a fighter with the handspeed of Manny Pacquiao. He isn't the greatest fighter ever, but in terms of raw handspeed I think he is the best. P4P handspeed probably goes to Ali or Robinson, and Leonard was amazingly fast, but I don't think as fast as Pac.
    i agree w/ you.

Comment

Um he isn't really close to being the fastest. Hector Camacho and Meldrick Taylor are by far the fastest, rarely are fighters fast enough to throw 8 or 9 punch combos

Comment

TODAY i think he is the fastest.....

Comment

SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY, nuff said.

also

Meldrick Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by rustyco23 View Post
            Um he isn't really close to being the fastest. Hector Camacho and Meldrick Taylor are by far the fastest, rarely are fighters fast enough to throw 8 or 9 punch combos
            I don't think that either of those guys could move their hands as fast as Pac. Pac doesn't throw as many punches in his combinations because of his style, almost all his punches are power punches. The amazing thing is that Pac lands at an amazing rate and his combinations are actually predictable, he doesn't use almost any feints, and he doesn't set up his power punches with soft ones or change speeds, he just throws so hard and fast that they blow by defenses.

Comment

crap, sorry guys, double post, at first I didn't see my second post so I though it didn't come up lol.

Comment

oh wait, it wasn't a double post, I am slowly exposing myself as being computer illiterate.

Comment

I havent seen many of his fights, so i dont know how if his hands would be as fast as the training footage showed. From what i've seen, i agree with you sir. that speed is still in my head. Awesome.

Comment

Mosley faster than Pacquaio? Are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                    X