Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you guys feeding these Cali Mexicans huh??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys feeding these Cali Mexicans huh??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgwWe5unJg&sns=em

They all look like hobbits in NY. Your Mexicans look like oversized mutants....

What's up with that?

In-N-Out and Fatburger.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      In-N-Out and Fatburger.
      This right here.

Comment

Been wanting to try in n out, what's so special about it?

Comment

I'm big in my generational. 6ft 3in,but my second cousinsareall bigger.

Comment

Im in cali man, and they keep getting bigger, and my friend from high school he had a son at 17 and his son is now a star O lineman for his high school just turned 17 himself and my friend is only 5 foot 6 and skinny, his son is 6 foot 2 and 264 pounds.

I think it has to do with nutrition? Look at Julio Cesar Chavez is he is only 5 foot 6 and his son Omar is 5 foot 11 and Julio Junior is 6 foot 2

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I'm big in my generational. 6ft 3in,but my second cousinsareall bigger.
            When you first joined here did you say you were 5 foot 5, then 6 foot tall now 6 foot 3?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Been wanting to try in n out, what's so special about it?
              Fresh

Its a basic burger but the lettuce is fresh crispy, tomato fresh, burger meat top grade, fresh cut fries on the spot, its top quality good sauce cheese, bun etc.

They cook it right in front of you, I like seeing them just take that huge fresh peeled Potato and use the potato cutting machine and it drops right into the boiling oil and they strain it scoop it drop it in your bag.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Im in cali man, and they keep getting bigger, and my friend from high school he had a son at 17 and his son is now a star O lineman for his high school just turned 17 himself and my friend is only 5 foot 6 and skinny, his son is 6 foot 2 and 264 pounds.

I think it has to do with nutrition? Look at Julio Cesar Chavez is he is only 5 foot 6 and his son Omar is 5 foot 11 and Julio Junior is 6 foot 2

When you first joined here did you say you were 5 foot 5, then 6 foot tall now 6 foot 3?

lol
                I actually shrunk to undervA6,ft two my dad is like 5vftb6 or 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I actually shrunk to undervA6,ft two my dad is like 5vftb6 or 7.
                  I forgot you are 60 right? I remember reading also that as you get older you lose two inches in height or something. Clint Eastwood was 6 foot 4 in his prime now he is close to 6 foot 1.

Also bad posture.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I forgot you are 60 right? I remember reading also that as you get older you lose two inches in height or something. Clint Eastwood was 6 foot 4 in his prime now he is close to 6 foot 1.

Also bad posture.
                    Not that old by a long way. Buy you do shrink over time.

Comment

Working...
                    X