Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Destroys Francisco Fonseca - One Punch, One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
    He drops the left low and fires it. Speed kills! Looks like golden boy are ready to put him in with the big boys.
    Yup fast and lethal not many will be able to take his punches.

Comment

• I still wouldn't throw him in there with Linares yet. Like damn he's only 21. Don't rush him and ruin his career like Fernando Vargas.

Comment

• Just caught the main card after missing live. For a minute there it looked like Linares - Morales might turn into some kind of barnburner; thought Morales edged the first two but Linares' retaliation was fierce. And I swear the coverage of the KD at the end of 3 before the 30 replays looked as though Linares just flung Morales to the ground BJJ style, haha. As for Garcia, what's there really to say? "Looks and hooks" I guess. I'm definitely ready for that big step up in Linares and honestly I just don't know. As of right now I think I may lean to Linares there even with Ryan's youthful advantages. Really excited for that one actually but on the other hand I think even 2020 Linares may be Ryan biting off more than he can chew now.
        Last edited by Sweet Scions; 02-15-2020, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Wow he beat another BUM

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            Wow he beat another BUM
            Did you say that when Tank went 8 rds with that “bum”

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Did you say that when Tank went 8 rds with that “bum”
              Yea i did, i have no interest in these 'who can beat the bum the quickest' type fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Yea i did, i have no interest in these 'who can beat the bum the quickest' type fights
                Sure you did

Comment

• It is very obvious that Garcia is absolutely the hardest punching 135 pound fighter in the world. He is going to rip some heads off along the way. With his height and reach and power, he would knock out Gervanta Davis and Teo Lopez. He is turning into a monster with that power. Star quality right there. Vicious puncher. His timing has improved and great how he watches old Sugar Ray Robinson videos....that's learning from a master.
                  Last edited by richardt; 02-15-2020, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Garcia wants all the top 135 elite guys now and Davis calls out LSC instead. Something wrong with that picture.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X