No announcement yet.

Crawford-Horn on ESPN+?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford-Horn on ESPN+?

wow so now we are gonna have to fork over $5 a month for a sub just to watch this fight.....

f that i might as well just stream it im not interested in watching top rank in house fights all the time

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    wow so now we are gonna have to fork over $5 a month for a sub just to watch this fight.....

f that i might as well just stream it im not interested in watching top rank in house fights all the time
    Look at it this way. Pay $5 to watch the fight vs. it being on PPV.

Streams should theoretically be easier, but less reliable.

Comment

They'll probably have a free trial period that you can use when the fight airs and then just cancel it afterwards. Otherwise just find a Boxnation stream.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Look at it this way. Pay $5 to watch the fight vs. it being on PPV.

Streams should theoretically be easier, but less reliable.
        supposedly the plan is to have almost 20+ fights through the year.... lets say for example some cards that dont get live tv.... you would be able to watch them on the app.....

but really imo all that is arum wanting money for inhouse fights

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          They'll probably have a free trial period that you can use when the fight airs and then just cancel it afterwards. Otherwise just find a Boxnation stream.
          thats probably what ill do

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

really complaining about 5 damn bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              When you already spend a ridiculous amount of money for hbo, Showtime and all the other bs, another 60$ a year doesnt help

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                uuhhh yea....

it was announced that the fight will be on espn....

all of a sudden they want people to cough up $$$ for the fight wtf happened to the "free fights" nonsense?

even if its $5 its stupid.

I say free tv or gtfoh

only way im paying $5 is if they have boxing on EVERY weekend or at least every two weeks.... bring back friday night fights if not it aint worth it

Comment

When PAC was going to be on the card it was going to be a PPV. Bob tried to cash out on PAC and it backfired. Now he has to come up with Horn's $4M he demanded and Crawford's share. I would pay $5 to watch Crawford vs Horn.

Comment

You'll also get womens softball. Maybe some womens volleyball with the girls wearing those camel toe-ish uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                    X