Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your dream car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of yall hoe ass MFers couldn't put your dream gar in first gear. a f#cking hypercar? not a corvette, but a f#cking mclaren? are you high? are you mario andretti? those things drive like **** until you're absolutely flying and they start to generate downforce.

i owned my dream car for about 5 years. dreams change, but at the time it was the perfect car. WRX hatch with the bugeyes. f#cking perfect car for my purposes. perfect power, brakes, handling, utility. lacked comfort but i was in my early 20's. blew the engine at 130 K miles

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      most of yall hoe ass MFers couldn't put your dream gar in first gear. a f#cking hypercar? not a corvette, but a f#cking mclaren? are you high? are you mario andretti? those things drive like **** until you're absolutely flying and they start to generate downforce.

i owned my dream car for about 5 years. dreams change, but at the time it was the perfect car. WRX hatch with the bugeyes. f#cking perfect car for my purposes. perfect power, brakes, handling, utility. lacked comfort but i was in my early 20's. blew the engine at 130 K miles
      Yes..........

Comment

I never had a dream car, I seen cars that are dope but I never thought like "IF I BILLION DOLLARS ILL BUY IT" I usually just look in my price range and check out/buy the car I think is dope to me. Over the years that price range has changed but as far as a dream car no I dont have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Yes..........

fine, so being mario andretti is taken as an excuse to get a car with 1000 hp. by one man. nobody else gets this mulligan.

who else in his right mind thinks he's getting a bugatti veyron out of his driveway without looking like an idiot?

Comment

fine, so being mario andretti is taken as an excuse to get a car with 1000 hp. by one man. nobody else gets this mulligan.

who else in his right mind thinks he's getting a bugatti veyron out of his driveway without looking like an idiot?
            I wouldn't know, because my "dream car" isn't a Bugatti.

Comment

Come on, the thread is about your dream car not practical every day car.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Come on, the thread is about your dream car not practical every day car.

you should be able to drive your dream car

Comment

I've seen plenty of Mclarens on the road. I don't think they're that difficult to drive? unless you're driving them every day. I'm no expert though.

Comment

I could.

It's a thread about dream cars, and you're over here running your dick beaters about a Lesbaru Dub Rrrrr Axe.

Check for that tree limb hanging out your cheeks, NE.

Comment

well if you got the money to buy say a expensive dream car wouldnt you have the free time and money to learn to drive it aswell?

Comment

Working...
                      X