Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev To Fight Rydell Booker On November 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We understand that mandatory fighters waiting for their shot want to stay busy with low risk but it’s up to us paying viewing public tune out shwarz, Witherspoon , Bookers of the world there are fair medium fighters

Comment

Well, you haaven't been around boxing long

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      WTF is Rydell Booker? Never heard of him. More of Arums garbage
      Booker was a top notch amateur back in the day, plus he can box his a_s off when and if in shape. He's been at many top training camps since resuming his career after a prison stint. If he can box and move for the whole fight this can be interesting to say the least!

Comment

Dam if you are going to report at least and I say

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Yea hes a Michigan cat I was a fan of in the f#cking late 90s or some sh^t. He was a really good amateur. Had his own crew with a few other guys. Think they were called Team Cannon or some sh^t iirc. Seemed like a guy that was going somewhere at 21, 22. He got busted with some coke iirc & was locked up for like 17 years or some sh^t like that. Come out last year iirc & is just hitting some checks he missed out on while he was behind bars in this game that is all he knows more or less imo.
        at least have your facts together. Team Cannon was 3 young guys all out of the same gym on Detroit's ********, Leo "Paco" Nolan at Heavyweight, who beat Lou Saverese then there was Rubin "Hollywood" Williams at Middleweight who lost to Jeff Lacy. You are wrong about his prison stint, and he didn't get out last year so all your comments are negative and wrong so go F_ck with another city player; This one not the one.

I thought you knew!

Comment

WAR booker!

Comment

Dinu nearly stopped Pulev. I understand, Pulev wants even worse competition now, while waiting on his mandatory shot.

Comment

Well at least Pulev may get a few rounds if anything... Booker was once a skilled guy but at 38 I doubt he does anything but survive. He is a pro sparring partner like Malik Scott & Maurice Harris. A fighter who is better in the gym than under the lights & in front of a camera.

Comment

As if Pulev a slick young boxer

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Well at least Pulev may get a few rounds if anything... Booker was once a skilled guy but at 38 I doubt he does anything but survive. He is a pro sparring partner like Malik Scott & Maurice Harris. A fighter who is better in the gym than under the lights & in front of a camera.
                His ass old as dirt also with bricks in his feet. MF's kill me with criticism when they haven't done a dam thing in the sport worth while. I know for a fact Malik is living better than many sparring partner or not!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  at least have your facts together. Team Cannon was 3 young guys all out of the same gym on Detroit's ********, Leo "Paco" Nolan at Heavyweight, who beat Lou Saverese then there was Rubin "Hollywood" Williams at Middleweight who lost to Jeff Lacy. You are wrong about his prison stint, and he didn't get out last year so all your comments are negative and wrong so go F_ck with another city player; This one not the one.

I thought you knew!
                  I remember that fight. It was a big win for Nolan at the time but that is the highlight of his career. It was pretty well the end for Savarese though as he was coming off the Kirk Johnson loss & Nolan was brought in as an opponent with a bloated record. Both had 1 more big fight after a few less relevent matches before their careers ended. Lou lost to Holyfield & Nolan lost to Povetkin. I always like Lou Saverese. He was a solid fringe contender in the top 15-25 range during his peak years...

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    His ass old as dirt also with bricks in his feet. MF's kill me with criticism when they haven't done a dam thing in the sport worth while. I know for a fact Malik is living better than many sparring partner or not!
                    I think Scott has done well for himself for sure. He's had a few big fights on tv & was a sparring partner for a lot of top HWs throughout his career.

Comment

Why? You just had a gimme against the bum Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X