View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:00 AM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 14,725.61
Default Dam if you are going to report at least and I say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Yea hes a Michigan cat I was a fan of in the f#cking late 90s or some sh^t. He was a really good amateur. Had his own crew with a few other guys. Think they were called Team Cannon or some sh^t iirc. Seemed like a guy that was going somewhere at 21, 22. He got busted with some coke iirc & was locked up for like 17 years or some sh^t like that. Come out last year iirc & is just hitting some checks he missed out on while he was behind bars in this game that is all he knows more or less imo.
at least have your facts together. Team Cannon was 3 young guys all out of the same gym on Detroit's ********, Leo "Paco" Nolan at Heavyweight, who beat Lou Saverese then there was Rubin "Hollywood" Williams at Middleweight who lost to Jeff Lacy. You are wrong about his prison stint, and he didn't get out last year so all your comments are negative and wrong so go F_ck with another city player; This one not the one.

I thought you knew!
hitmanjosh is online now   Reply With Quote