View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 05:14 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
EnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.06
Total Points: 33,253.69
Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll 
gAy J LOL - ^lll No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmaku View Post
Lucky punches that dropped him 4 times and made him quit?!

If you actually watch the fight Ruiz landed nothing except for in the rounds he dropped Joshua, 3 and 7.

It was that first shot around the back of the head which screwed AJ up in the 3rd. In round 7 I don't know what the hell happened, it didn't even look like Ruiz threw a hard shot but AJs concussion worsened and he went down twice.

Watching it live I thought Ruiz was very impressive. But watching the replays made me realise he actually wasn't all that. AJ outboxed him for large periods.
EnglishOxide is online now   Reply With Quote