Thread: History today
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 02:49 PM #1467
Infidel

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Humean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond reputeHumean has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 10,026.90
Because you are a big douche - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Don't try to convince anyone that Canelo is in the same tier as Jake or Maxim, thats simply not true! We all saw he's a good fighter but against the upper level he's ordinary. LaMotta and Maxim were NOT ordinary!
Comparing Mayweather to Sugarman is a joke!!! Ray
Comparing Mayweather to Robinson is not a joke, they are both the best of their respective eras.

Anyway I said the weight was comparable, not that Canelo was comparable to LaMotta and Maxim. Although I think Canelo might be comparable to Maxim.

My point was not to say that Mayweather is as good as Robinson but to point out that Mayweather has achieved something that is akin to the achievments of fighters from previous eras. Apart from the heavyweight division how often today do you see a champion fight and beat another champion who is 15 pounds heavier than him?
Humean is offline   Reply With Quote