Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Outboxes, Stops Artur Akavov in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Linares should NEVER fight Mexican fighters again.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Not to take anything away from Cano, but Linares had to know he was going to be at a power disadvantage, Cano's coming down from 147 and Linares was moving up from 135, Jorge should have known he needed to be real careful.
      Cano been a career 140lb'er he only went up to 147 for some oppurtunites and once those were done he went back down, he been at 140 since 2016/

Cano is strong as hell though, I remeber a interview form erik morales that said Cano was one of the hardest punchers he faced, just the nack on cano is Morales RUINED HIM, cut em up bad on both eyes and since then that dude always be leaking.

But yeah Linares came out cold if he could have got out the early rounds I think it would have been a long night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
        Poor Linares should NEVER fight Mexican fighters again.
        Exactly

Mexicans seem to be Linares cryptonite

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Cano been a career 140lb'er he only went up to 147 for some oppurtunites and once those were done he went back down, he been at 140 since 2016/

Cano is strong as hell though, I remeber a interview form erik morales that said Cano was one of the hardest punchers he faced, just the nack on cano is Morales RUINED HIM, cut em up bad on both eyes and since then that dude always be leaking.

But yeah Linares came out cold if he could have got out the early rounds I think it would have been a long night.
          Ah I thought Cano was a natural 147 guy but still, he went down in weight while Jorge was coming up

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Ah I thought Cano was a natural 147 guy but still, he went down in weight while Jorge was coming up
            Most of Canos losses have been close SD the guy can fight.

Comment

• cano did get robbed against the great paulie malignaggi.

Comment

• Russian anthem always makes me want to pound vodka and march on Eastern Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

Yup he phuked up and dropped Paulie too bad he got robbed the title that night. But yeah Linares should of started out cautious moving warmed himself into this fight slowly adjusted to the weight and power. The longer the fight would of went the better for Linares where his speed and skills could of frustrated cano. But instead he comes out staying in front of Cano not giving him respect gets clipped early and never able to recover. Maybe after seeing Algeri struggle and get cut and the talk that Linares was the favorite to face Hooker next he was to eager to put on a show. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    cano did get robbed against the great paulie malignaggi.
                    everyone knows that INCLUDING PAULIE! but guess what he aint no stand up guy he claims to be he was happy to ride off into the sunset with that robbery lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Russian anthem always makes me want to pound vodka and march on Eastern Europe
                      It's a great anthem, the best in my opinion. It's a banger.

They have picked a long version here though, it's been going on ages. They've had to fade it out haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X