Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any predictions for how many rounds Spence/Peterson will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    We cool right??? Peace Hermano.. Peace
    of course

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Agreed.... I'm gonna rewatch their epic battles.

Btw, just signed my offer letter.. I'll still keep on posting... The big boss can do that...

My girl is spending mo Money as we speak. I'm going to go to Mexico and chill a few days..or the Philippines.. Probably the the Philippines it's closer and wimmin are more to my ..... You get the drift
      the 1st one is the only one i watch. gatti calmed down and took over in the rematches.

ive never been anywhere
      then again, has everything

on that boss position

Comment

Peterson will come out loooking like the incredible hulk...KO Spence inside 8

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
          of course
          All smiles here in Tokyo...

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            the 1st one is the only one i watch. gatti calmed down and took over in the rematches.

ive never been anywhere
            then again, has everything

on that boss position
            Thanks brother... Most of my homeboys have never left the hood, it's all good... Many have never flown unshackled & unchained on any plane... I've always been an adventurer, kinda. But, I miss home, 1574 Karl street in San Jose... We sold that shack.. But, when I roll back, and my homies know me....tears all around.. Life is good... I can't be in two or three places at once, at least I can't.. There's more things I can't do.... than things I can do..

I'll bust my azz at Citi, make a few lil butler types resign, trimming the fat-so to speak..... Peace

Comment

I think it goes all 12 and some of the Spence mystique wears off.

Comment

Working...
              X