No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reports: Mayweather Also Owes IRS $7.2 Million For 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    It's because he CLEARLY still owes from back then. They can only go back 3 yrs if he didn't owe,but he keeps piling up debt to irs.
    His accountants (Scipio2009 and aboutfkintime) should be here shortly to sort this mess out.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      His accountants (Scipio2009 and aboutfkintime) should be here shortly to sort this mess out.
      Hahahaha scipio is a clown,look at these screenshots of a comment & my reply to i think JASON SHAWS new account. These gàylords lik SHAW will go to the level of arguing that it dont matter if this circus fights a joke,that $100 is nothing if it helps daddy floydie pay his taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Hahahaha scipio is a clown,look at these screenshots of a comment & my reply to i think JASON SHAWS new account. These gàylords lik SHAW will go to the level of arguing that it dont matter if this circus fights a joke,that $100 is nothing if it helps daddy floydie pay his taxes.

LOL, nice. It won't be long they will have the free Floyd fund set up.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          I don't know where u went to school, but when I find out imma make sure I take a flamethrower to it .

The Black race surly won't survive another 20years if that school continues to put out graduates with that level of racist, whitewashing propaganda festering in their
          minds.

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and others like them, are criminals of the HIGHEST ORDER. Who love pushing eugenics and other forms of death on the masses. Wake the fuk up and buy a clue will you .
          Yo ah did not dig' could you jive in cracker ass english please what 'chew trippin foo'

Comment

You don't see It? There are two members on this board who have been acting as his accountants for 3-4 days, around the clock. Keep looking you will find them eventually.
            I really don't care what happens to him financially, or In any other way for that matter. Either way, It doesn't affect my life In any way. Does It affect yours?
            What's the difference between them and you and these others handing out virtual high fives to any poster who assumes to know the status of Mayweather's finances and she claims that he is in financial trouble.

You have a lot of post on this thread for someone who doesn't care....hmmmm

Comment

The Feds trying to do what 49 professional hand throwers couldn't do....and what this UFC clown definitely won't do....nothing new here....Floyd gonna die rich....sorry anti Floyders

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                The Feds trying to do what 49 professional hand throwers couldn't do....and what this UFC clown definitely won't do....nothing new here....Floyd gonna die rich....sorry anti Floyders
                Mr. Philadelphia much respect

Comment

Pay Uncle Sam

Comment

If he really ahs a 100 million dollars (keeps showing us a check), why not use that to pay his remainder? Why does he need an extension if he has a 100 mill lol

Comment

• These ghetto clowns are not familiar with "death and taxes".....these clowns think that because they went to walmart and paid the sales tax that they already pay taxes...these ghetto clown accountants are funny and entertaining.. (they need to get a job and contribute to society)...watch them all wear these big ol'knee pads for the head ghetto clown

Comment

Working...
                      X