Hatton (Prime) vs. Khan @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
    Why lol? Elaborate please.
    It's funny how many people picked Khan to win.

Comment

Well Khan does posses the right physical attributes to be a terrible match-up for Hatton, when this thread was made in 2010 sure Khan had his flaws but I could see how one would figure he would do something about those and would put it to Hatton.

Fast forward to today, and it looks like prime Hatton would be a terrible match-up for Khan because Khan fights in such a silly manner and has no real hope of changing from what I can tell.

Funny how time changes things.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
        It's funny how many people picked Khan to win.
        Why? Khan could very easily have beaten Hatton at any point in his career. It'd be very close imo.

Comment

Hatton by ko in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Why? Khan could very easily have beaten Hatton at any point in his career. It'd be very close imo.
            How exactly, you do know Hatton's foot speed and ability to cut off the ring is much more superior than Garcia, Peterson, Prescott and Maidana's, and those guys didn't exactly struggle to get to Khan. I mean, he isn't out boxing Hatton and he's certainly not gonna win the exchanges. I don't see it...

Comment

What is Khan gets hit on the chin.

It has to be a possibility

Hatton TKO/KO

Comment

HATTON WOULD STOP HIM BRUTALLY and ur nothing but a hater if u think anything els!
                he was koed by a 135lb prescott and danny garcia! dannys good fighter but no prime hatton

omg i wish this could have happend hatton would have crushed him

hatton makes it a brawl kahns dumb enough to let him
                hatton in 2 or 3 rds

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No.

Hattons footspeed + inside game makes this an absolute nightmare of a fight for khan.

Khan has no way to hold hatton off, and nothing to stop Hatton from knocking him out when he gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    No.

Hattons footspeed + inside game makes this an absolute nightmare of a fight for khan.

Khan has no way to hold hatton off, and nothing to stop Hatton from knocking him out when he gets there.
                    For real....Khan lacks the generalship to keep the fight where he wants it and would get destroyed on the inside.

Khan's poor footwork and habits and complete lack of inside game were on display against Maidana...it was plainly obvious then that someone like a prime Hatton would make mincemeat of him.

Comment

hard to predict that one. i would imagine hatton getting outboxed, or khan getting chinned.

Comment

Working...
                      X