No announcement yet.

Oscar and the Mayweathers best defence in trial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar and the Mayweathers best defence in trial

Put them all on a polygraph machine , the Mayweathers to see if they truly believe Pac is a cheat , and Pac to see if he knows anything about PEDS and using them ,,,, its not a criminal trial I believe they could ask for it ,, Pac runs out of the courtroom saying he is training and velcro gives him a rash .

serious question do posters like you ever post about anything other than floyd and manny??

Comment

They should ask if floyd is scared, and watch that needle jump when floyd denies it, haha

Polygraphs dont hold up in court in the manner you perceive it does, but I dont expect you to understand this.

Comment

Or they can dig up some background information, connections, witnesses, and evidence like everyone else who has been caught. Even if Manny passes that test, they'd be saying something like "That midget's always smiling! How do you know he's not a pro at faking this ****?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Put them all on a polygraph machine , the Mayweathers to see if they truly believe Pac is a cheat , and Pac to see if he knows anything about PEDS and using them ,,,, its not a criminal trial I believe they could ask for it ,, Pac runs out of the courtroom saying he is training and velcro gives him a rash .
          Pac will demand a cut off of certain questions that could be asked on the poly.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            They should ask if floyd is scared, and watch that needle jump when floyd denies it, haha

Polygraphs dont hold up in court in the manner you perceive it does, but I dont expect you to understand this.
            They dont hold up in criminal trials because some people can beat them through mind control training ,,, but they are also very accurate and this is a civil trial where things like hear say is aloud so I wouldnt be surprised to see them ask Pac to take one ,, but off course he will refuse wont he

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              They dont hold up in criminal trials because some people can beat them through mind control training ,,, but they are also very accurate and this is a civil trial where things like hear say is aloud so I wouldnt be surprised to see them ask Pac to take one ,, but off course he will refuse wont he
              You are ******ed, and I know you know it.

Comment

Or the Mayweathers and GBP can pay what they owe and be done with it, $5 mil a head sounds about right.

This is the perfect opportunity for them to present all the overwhelming evidence that made them so sure of Pac's PED abuse to the point that it brought on a 'vacation' and $100 million demands. A failed test, witness testimony, doping calendars, links to steroid distributors, hell even that phantom email Tim Smith (aka IMDAZED) is still sitting on, that could be the ace in the hole

Notice in Barry Bonds case, they have an admission of use by Barry (even though he claims he thought he was taking flaxseed), multiple witness testimony, doping calendars, links to BALCO, etc. Mayweather fans should be rejoicing, this is the moment they've been waiting for. Watch the mountain of evidence presented when the trial starts...

Comment

I hope the defense asks Pac to take a polygraph , I bet he refuses ,, I would ask for it in court just to make him refuse or agree to take it .

Comment

Working...
                  X