No announcement yet.

my night workout rutine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my night workout rutine

at night,i do 30 x sit ups,30 x sit up ant twist,50 x burnouts,and 100 press ups,50 at a time,then drink a pint of milk and eat 4 eggs,this isnt all i do,i spend 2 days at the gym and 2 days at boxing,but what im doing at night,is it good?or will it have little effect?

Nobody seems to care about your routine.. I think that's a sign.

Suffocate yourself.

Comment

**** them,**** you,**** it all,i hate u,i wish u would die slowly shanus.

drown in your mothers period blood u welsh ****!

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
        **** them,**** you,**** it all,i hate u,i wish u would die slowly shanus.

drown in your mothers period blood u welsh ****!
        My grandmother drowned in her mothers own period blood, she's dead.

Are you making fun of the dead?

Comment

lol British Trash-fight

Comment

That's obviously going to do something.. like make you tired, then barf from eating 4 eggs and a pint of milk. In other words, no.. it won't do much.

Comment

not bad, you should do some pullups. dont know about the 4 eggs and milk think though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                My grandmother drowned in her mothers own period blood, she's dead.

Are you making fun of the dead?
                cover uself in marmalade and throw yourself into the deepest rockiest welsh valley u can find you ****ing pedophile

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                not bad, you should do some pullups. dont know about the 4 eggs and milk think though.
                well people say have protein after workouts,and i dont have whey or anything like that,so i just eat eggs and drink milk cause they are rich in protein..and to the person who said eating 4 eggs and a glass of milk would make u barf,thats bull ****,its not hard to eat eggs and drink milk

Comment

Ok, I'm sure you know.

Comment

well no i dont really,just seems common sense cause its full of protein?

Comment

Working...
                    X