Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sit in the truth: (Floyd Mayweather Jr)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit in the truth: (Floyd Mayweather Jr)

The Truth is: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the biggest draw in boxing today. He started his career almost 14yrs ago and unlike many other successful boxers: who also started there careers back then, he is practically the only one to remain undefeated., Floyd started he's illustrious career in 96 with 2 wins and proceeded to win ever other fight after that!.

Floyd has dominated just about every kind of boxer: The Brawler, The Speedster, The Workhorse and the Griteist (new word) he even concord the pee-pee'ist drinking one (new word).....

The Truth is: As much as we hate, love or don't know about Floyd Mayweather Jr. we do know 1 thing, he has won all his fights. Some have been controversial (1 in particular but not many more JC v FM 1 or 2 or.....), but a majority decisive. Floyd has grazed through his career with great powerlessness and grace, controversy and triumph.

He has basically hand picked, yet run-over all his opposition according to some. More say he even avoided comp, but those mentioned mainly as avoided (Mosely, Cotto Margarito and Pacqiaou) have all beaten each other or cheated there way out of the sport or a fight. The question remains who has he avoided, who is next and why isnt he fighting one of these guys soon?

Well Mosely is scheduled to fight Andre Berto, Cotto is on the rebound and no-ones grabbing the board. Margarito has disappeared and probably in Paris with plaster, and well Pacqiaou. Pacqiaou is practicing his run for government with a dumb-ass lawsuit. He has some how F U C KED up the greatest Boxing Match ever. Mainly because he doesn't want to ind-ore what infants ind-ore the 1st 2 days of there life, a needle poke.

Floyd has been apart of boxing's biggest draw and another 2 top 20 draws ever and in position to be apart of a predicted bigger draw then all those. But somehow even with his so earned success and SO SO EARNED ABILITY TO LAY SOME GUIDELINES DOWN FOR A FIGHT: he has ultimately been denied of that for what reason? Because another fighter Pac is under-suspicion!

**** i quit with the essay, but all im saying is there was nothing out of line with what Floyd wanted.., WHy not take the blood test given to both of you, for the biggest ****ing fight ever.. Why question integrate in a matter that will effect both of you, because you think youll be tired if the RANDOM blood test is given to you a few days before the fight.. If this is the case say something dont fight that night, your a millionaire get sports science to be by your side the days leading to the fight in-case a test happens and you feel disturbed let them tell you the facts in your ratings.. I mean why destroy something perfect because your saying your tired.. Pac hasnt said **** about this matter but : "they offend me i sue"
    Last edited by GreatestIam; 01-02-2010, 10:39 PM.

shut up.....

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
      shut up.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

The Truth is: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the biggest draw in boxing today.
        Thats when I stopped reading.

Comment

um.. yea. pretty pointless.

Comment

Floyd ducked all the best WW out there..

/end thead..

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
              The Truth is: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the biggest draw in boxing today. He started his career almost 14yrs ago and unlike many other successful boxers: who also started there careers back then, he is practically the only one to remain undefeated., Floyd started he's illustrious career in 96 with 2 wins and proceeded to win ever other fight after that!.

Floyd has dominated just about every kind of boxer: The Brawler, The Speedster, The Workhorse and the Griteist (new word) he even concord the pee-pee'ist drinking one (new word).....

The Truth is: As much as we hate, love or don't know about Floyd Mayweather Jr. we do know 1 thing, he has won all his fights. Some have been controversial (1 in particular but not many more JC v FM 1 or 2 or.....), but a majority decisive. Floyd has grazed through his career with great powerlessness and grace, controversy and triumph.

He has basically hand picked, yet run-over all his opposition according to some. More say he even avoided comp, but those mentioned mainly as avoided (Mosely, Cotto Margarito and Pacqiaou) have all beaten each other or cheated there way out of the sport or a fight. The question remains who has he avoided, who is next and why isnt he fighting one of these guys soon?

Well Mosely is scheduled to fight Andre Berto, Cotto is on the rebound and no-ones grabbing the board. Margarito has disappeared and probably in Paris with plaster, and well Pacqiaou. Pacqiaou is practicing his run for government with a dumb-ass lawsuit. He has some how F U C KED up the greatest Boxing Match ever. Mainly because he doesn't want to ind-ore what infants ind-ore the 1st 2 days of there life, a needle poke.

Floyd has been apart of boxing's biggest draw and another 2 top 20 draws ever and in position to be apart of a predicted bigger draw then all those. But somehow even with his so earned success and SO SO EARNED ABILITY TO LAY SOME GUIDELINES DOWN FOR A FIGHT: he has ultimately been denied of that for what reason? Because another fighter Pac is under-suspicion!

**** i quit with the essay, but all im saying is there was nothing out of line with what Floyd wanted.., WHy not take the blood test given to both of you, for the biggest ****ing fight ever.. Why question integrate in a matter that will effect both of you, because you think youll be tired if the RANDOM blood test is given to you a few days before the fight.. If this is the case say something dont fight that night, your a millionaire get sports science to be by your side the days leading to the fight in-case a test happens and you feel disturbed let them tell you the facts in your ratings.. I mean why destroy something perfect because your saying your tired.. Pac hasnt said **** about this matter but : "they offend me i sue"

Comment

not mayweather anymore

not mayweather anymore, sorry man i think you are wrong, Go in every rating in the internet or suvey and stop acting as mayweathers self proclaimation

Comment

Working...
                X