No announcement yet.

Was Lennox using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Lennox using PEDs

i read this on another forum and it started me thinking. Some posters were claiming Lennox Lewis used PEDs (steroids) from as far back as 1992 before his fight with Razor Ruddock.. i found this comment of interest.

"As late as 1992 (Lewis-Ruddock fight) the WBC president Jose Sulaiman was saying that steroids weren't banned by the WBC ....

Lewis is not contractually bound to be clean of steroids for the bout. However, Ruddock, as an overseas fighter, must be tested before the fight.

'I've had experience of this,' Ruddock said. 'When I fought Mike Tyson twice, he didn't have a steroids test. But we are in a different position now in this fight against Lewis.'
    WBC President Jose Sulaiman said steroids are not on his organization's list of prohibited substances.
    'It may not be banned by them, but it is banned by me,' Ruddock said. 'I don't want to leave anything to chance. We've got to know where we stand.'"

With Canadian Lennox Lewis choosing to fight out of the U.K. and not Canada or the USA. it meant Lewis would never be tested for PEDs.. but his opponents would be tested.. When Lewis was awarded the decision against Holyfield and was the Undisputed World Champion (WBC, WBA & IBF) Lewis wanted nothing to do with the WBA who have stringent drug testing policies.

I am not claiming Lewis used PEDs, But there are many who have always claimed he had.. your opinions!

You can find clues about that how they look, I don't know about Lewis, but Tyson looked always like Tyson from the youth, physically.

But Holyfield however...
    Last edited by jiopsi; 04-12-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Damn son, Lewis is in your head 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by jiopsi View Post
        You can find clues about that how they look, I don't know about Lewis, but Tyson looked always like Tyson from the youth, physically.

But Holyfield...
        Possibly Lewis went from lanky 230 to 250 but he was naturally big and could fill out .Idont believe Tyson was on them a year or two back he was very uneducated about peds when asked if he would use them knowing others were back in his prime.The only guy i know for certain was on them is the pic below
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-12-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

What did Lennox do to you, every other day you make a anti-lennox thread i understand 1 or 2 against a fighter you don't like but you seem obsessed.

Comment

Nah not a chance,lewis looked soft build if not athletic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That doesn't look like a steroid user to me.

The above though is someone of steroid use.The transformation is quite scary.

Comment

Originally posted by zmm001 View Post
              What did Lennox do to you, every other day you make a anti-lennox thread i understand 1 or 2 against a fighter you don't like but you seem obsessed.
              Lennox done nothing to me.. but topics on Lennox Lewis always make for the best discussion on this site and every other site. I always assume posters like you who make comments like you have above, cannot accept evidence or discuss because it crashes your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                nope never, it is guys like you who drool over Lewis 24/7.. me, i like nothing better than to debate Lewis career, i really enjoy it because i have done it for over 25yrs and know almost everything there is to know about the guy. So if you need to know any info on Lennox don't hesitate to pm me and i will get back to you asap...

Comment

Do you have anything positive to say about Lewis ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                    You think?

Comment

Working...
                    X