• Show
Clear All

• Earnie Shavers vs Wladomire Klitscho

I'll wait for Wlad-Owns's respones.

Earnie Shavers, why???? He lives on my road lol

Comment

Wlad Klit 120-108, 120-108, 120-119

Comment

Shavers had 14 losses, he got KO'd 7 times. Jerry Quarry KO'd Prime Shavers in 1 round LOL.

Wlad would obviously destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
          Shavers had 14 losses, he got KO'd 7 times. Jerry Quarry KO'd Prime Shavers in 1 round LOL.

Wlad would obviously destroy him
          So you think Wlad would beat the hardest heavyweight puncher in history?

Comment

I think if Shavers lands a half powered shot on Wlad he would crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
              I think if Shavers lands a half powered shot on Wlad he would crumble.
              Could you imagine poor klitty if Shavers were to land a grazing shot let alone flush right hand?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                So you think Wlad would beat the hardest heavyweight puncher in history?
                Of course he would you moron

Wlad has great defense and one of the best heavyweight jabs of all time...Earnie "14 losses" Shavers wouldn't be able to get past Wlad's superior jab...he would end up getting KTFO by a steelhammer right hand of left hook.

Comment

Ernie would shave Wlad.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
                    Of course he would you moron

Wlad has great defense and one of the best heavyweight jabs of all time...Earnie "14 losses" Shavers wouldn't be able to get past Wlad's superior jab...he would end up getting KTFO by a steelhammer right hand of left hook.
                    I thought for once you would come to your senses and admitt that Wlad would have been beaten to the brink of death, but I guess not.

I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                    X