Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put some fooookin respek on McGregors name!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
    Respect? for daring?

Lol, give me 100 million$, you'll see how great I am. I'll fight Joshua for 100 million$ dude, not floyd.

Respect? hahahahaha. NO.
    Boxers and MMA fighters talk shiiiit all the time but never has anybody had the balls to make it happen besides Toney when he was old and wanted the check.

Connor went out on his shield in his physical prime to fight the best boxer of new millennium . Yeah he got paid well but he didnt come to survive he fought to win because he believed he could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Boxers and MMA fighters talk shiiiit all the time but never has anybody had the balls to make it happen besides Toney when he was old and wanted the check.

Connor went out on his shield in his physical prime to fight the best boxer of new millennium . Yeah he got paid well but he didnt come to survive he fought to win because he believed he could do it.
      I repeat, give me 100 million$, I'll fight joshua, dude, I promise.

Why whould I respect a guy that did less than what I would do?

No respect for him dude, NONE.

Comment

He has respect for being a fighter period. Respect for giving the fans the fight they wanted to see him in. Respect for giving his all. But no respect for his lack of respect for the sport or his training practices/preferences, no respect for his skills as a boxer on a world class boxing level. That's how I feel and I'm sure many share that sentiment.

Comment

Didn't come to survive? He was running most of the night from Floyd, which was ironic as hell. His only chance was to win by early KO. However, he seemed content to try to survive 12, but he failed to even do that. He fought Floyd for the money. All the talk was for marketing, and he's basically a phony in the squared circle.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            he fought one of the best boxers ever in his first pro fight lol, just give him credit instead of making 1 million excuses
            Floyd is OK, but one of the best boxers ever is debatable. He's a self-proclaimed TBE but his career has been about choosing the right fights at the right times and avoiding his main threats, at least until they've noticeably diminshed. He's somewhat overhyped. You put the Floyd that fought Conor in with pretty much the entire top 10 of the 154 division and he would have lost the fight by KO. Conor got stopped by a somewhat overhyped, old boxer who has low punch power.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
              Didn't come to survive? He was running most of the night from Floyd, which was ironic as hell. His only chance was to win by early KO. However, he seemed content to try to survive 12, but he failed to even do that. He fought Floyd for the money. All the talk was for marketing, and he's basically a phony in the squared circle.
              lmao how do you win rounds and only come to survive?

I repeat, give me 100 million$, I'll fight joshua, dude, I promise.

Why whould I respect a guy that did less than what I would do?

No respect for him dude, NONE.
              Nobody wants to see you fight ******. Your not a pro fighter. Connor is a true student of the game. He ****ing loves fighting and trying to get better. Hes a huge believer of if you believe you can achieve. He put his heart and soul out there.

Dont let the BS Showtime/UFC media hype bull***** fool you

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
                He has respect for being a fighter period. Respect for giving the fans the fight they wanted to see him in. Respect for giving his all. But no respect for his lack of respect for the sport or his training practices/preferences, no respect for his skills as a boxer on a world class boxing level. That's how I feel and I'm sure many share that sentiment.
                Thats the thing though CONNOR ****ING LOVES BOXING. Dont let the UFC/showtime hype machine fool you they were just talking shiiit. All that paulie drama was set up to gain interest. but the sparring was real.

He said post fight he just didnt have enough time to get adjusted to 12 rounds because he only fights 5 in MMA and struggles enough with that. But he brought Paulie in which was a damn good tune up and showed he was serious about this fight.

Comment

lmao how do you win rounds and only come to survive?

Nobody wants to see you fight ******. Your not a pro fighter. Connor is a true student of the game. He ****ing loves fighting and trying to get better. Hes a huge believer of if you believe you can achieve. He put his heart and soul out there.

Dont let the BS Showtime/UFC media hype bull***** fool you
                  I'm not pro boxer, ******, true. And I would still do what mcgregor did. So, why whould I respect him, ******? He did nothing special, he just took a beating for 100 million$, foock him, and foock you too little fanboy.

Comment

I'm not pro boxer, ******, true. And I would still do what mcgregor did. So, why whould I respect him, ******? He did nothing special, he just took a beating for 100 million$, foock him, and foock you too little fanboy.
                    So why the **** do you even watch boxing then genius since all these guys just do what you can do ****ing tough guy lmfao

Comment

McGregor has the respect of anyone with half a clue about boxing. He did things in the ring that weren't just impressive, they were incredible.

Unfortunately for him, however, Floyd carried him and undermined the entire situation. When Floyd wasn't keeping his hands in the holster he was throwing shots offline and intentionally missing.. In the end I felt both admiration and embarrassment for Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X