Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Tim Bradley at 140 or 141 Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
    You're hilarious guy. Rios a cab driver on his best day, wow! Bradley would have his hands full and probably get KO'ed and Rios gives your boy Swift all he can handle for 12 rounds too. Don't hate

now THAT is some funny shit my friend. I commend you!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

now THAT is some funny shit my friend. I commend you!
      Bradley's a chump! He got treated like a red headed step child against Pacquiao and people got the nerve to make it sound like it was a close fight. I don't even like Pacquiao and I could see that ****. Ray Charles told me it was a robbery. Bradley ain't **** dude! Rios by KO

Comment

Bradley not losing to any fighters not named Pacquiao or Mayweather...maybe he should think about going back down to 140 since it is more competition in that Division now...I think he has no trouble beating ALL OF THEM, that includes Rios, Garcia and YES Mattysse!

Fans say the same **** OVER AND OVER..."BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE POWER"...SO THE FUK WHAT! Bradley does a lot of things so well that it helps make up for his Lack Of Power, his Body Punches, Work Rate and Amazing Stamina and ability to fight inside and still be slick inside makes his difficult to deal with

Bradley would not even struggle with Rios IMO, he would dominate him worst then Abril did!
        Last edited by sicko; 11-14-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Bradley wins and does so in embarrassing fashion. Rios would never even be in the fight. The skill gap is HUGE.

Comment

If Rios had a good jab and bobbed and weaved to get on the inside, he would have a very good chance. But, he doesn't. Bradley would out box and out smart him.Bradley is an elite fighter, pillow fisted or not. The truth is, his opponents feel his power.Manny felt his power. Bradley's body work was superb that night in that fight. Why else do you think Manny slowed down in the later rounds, to give Tim a chance??? It was the effect from the body attack. I can honestly see Rios getting hurt with some of those body shots. Bradley beats all those guys at 140 and its a toss up in fights against Manny and a 35 year old Floyd.I just hope he gets the chance again to prove he is elite. This time with 2 healthy legs.

Comment

Bradley is a vastly superior fighter to Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                If Rios had a good jab and bobbed and weaved to get on the inside, he would have a very good chance. But, he doesn't. Bradley would out box and out smart him.Bradley is an elite fighter, pillow fisted or not. The truth is, his opponents feel his power.Manny felt his power. Bradley's body work was superb that night in that fight. Why else do you think Manny slowed down in the later rounds, to give Tim a chance??? It was the effect from the body attack. I can honestly see Rios getting hurt with some of those body shots. Bradley beats all those guys at 140 and its a toss up in fights against Manny and a 35 year old Floyd.I just hope he gets the chance again to prove he is elite. This time with 2 healthy legs.
                Bradley had zero power. Manny went over to the announcers tables and said during the fight that this is fun. Bradley was outboxed outworked and outclassed. Compubox is irrelevant, Bradley did not land a single DAMAGING blow in that fight. Whether they hurt Bradley or not, only his legs can tell the story. Bradley has a good chin and he took Mannys punches well but they still landed on him not once did bradley land a booming shot on Pacquiaos face or body.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
                  Bradley's a chump! He got treated like a red headed step child against Pacquiao and people got the nerve to make it sound like it was a close fight. I don't even like Pacquiao and I could see that ****. Ray Charles told me it was a robbery. Bradley ain't **** dude! Rios by KO
                  Rios is a chump! He got treated like a red headed step child against...........*sigh what was his name again?

What's worse, losing to Pacquiao or losing to ......that one guy

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                    Bradley had zero power. Manny went over to the announcers tables and said during the fight that this is fun. Bradley was outboxed outworked and outclassed. Compubox is irrelevant, Bradley did not land a single DAMAGING blow in that fight. Whether they hurt Bradley or not, only his legs can tell the story. Bradley has a good chin and he took Mannys punches well but they still landed on him not once did bradley land a booming shot on Pacquiaos face or body.
                    I recommend taking the Lampley Lenses off and watching it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      I recommend taking the Lampley Lenses off and watching it again.
                      Not only did I take Max Kellermans Advice, I watched the Top Rank PPV stream without commentary afterwards. unfortunately the user removed it from youtube so I can't show you. I could see bradley landing a few shots and noticed Lampley never acknowledging them. The only sound I could hear was from the mic just above the ring and when watching on TV it is easy to ignore audience influence however after watching it with sound but zero commentary, i could easilly understand why at times Lampley wasn't acknowledging anything that landed from Bradley. Bradleys connects were soft and Pacquiaos were hard. plain and simple. When I first watched the fight on TV I scored it 119-109 but afterwards I scored it 118-110.

Comment

Working...
                      X