Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get Kim Jong Il and Bashir/Mugabe in this too. Battle royale style.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
      dumbass, they don't need to, they ain't the us who think they rule the world because of the money they got and the nukes they got. US will nuke if they see fit don't be stupid and blind to your patriotism.
      your posts are comical thank you for making my day. I havent seen a left wingest on here as bad as you in a long time and it's enjoyable to me. The US doesnt go and seek out women and children to kill for fun trust me I am former military. And yea there are bad seeds in the military but you dont see everyone as you claim "raping and killing family in front of their kids ect."

I can give you the names and numbers of people that can help you get out of your country and into Iran and North Korea if you really wish to be there and then you can side with them as much as you want.. Who knows you may even be put into office without being voted for like most of the other officials there.

US has signed a treaty to with Russia to stop nuclear develpment and to get rid of x amount in order to be what is considered more fair and we also have said we will never use nuclear action unless we have to. We could have used nukes on Afghanistan if we wanted to once we found out who was responsible for 9/11 but we didnt, we could have used it on Iran by now but we didnt. Your just a scum bag who feels it necissary to spurt out what you feel is right and wrong based on what you have read and heard from the leaders of foriegn countries ohh and violent agressive countries at that.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        your posts are comical thank you for making my day. I havent seen a left wingest on here as bad as you in a long time and it's enjoyable to me. The US doesnt go and seek out women and children to kill for fun trust me I am former military. And yea there are bad seeds in the military but you dont see everyone as you claim "raping and killing family in front of their kids ect."

I can give you the names and numbers of people that can help you get out of your country and into Iran and North Korea if you really wish to be there and then you can side with them as much as you want.. Who knows you may even be put into office without being voted for like most of the other officials there.

US has signed a treaty to with Russia to stop nuclear develpment and to get rid of x amount in order to be what is considered more fair and we also have said we will never use nuclear action unless we have to. We could have used nukes on Afghanistan if we wanted to once we found out who was responsible for 9/11 but we didnt, we could have used it on Iran by now but we didnt. Your just a scum bag who feels it necissary to spurt out what you feel is right and wrong based on what you have read and heard from the leaders of foriegn countries ohh and violent agressive countries at that.
        There isn't a problem with Iran, LMFAO you really are stupid, i think all that time in the military has made you dumb. Even i can get into Iran, whats so hard about that, applying for a visa and getting a ticket? North Korea? why the **** would i want to go there, are you stupid if i like that country so much why would i condemn there human rights regulations in place? why would i hate Kim Jong Il or whatever the ****s name is?

I already knew you were a ****, i didn't however know you are a baby killer, you being in the usa army just makes me spit on you. I don't want to talk to a dirty killer/us soldier so **** off and fight with your fists like a man and not with guns you ****ing wanker, you fight in wars where your country isn't threatned like the brits did in WWII, you run to unsuspecting and unprepared countries and attack them in the middle of the night when everybody is asleep, don't piss me off by making me read your stupid vermin **** and certainly don't try talking any **** to me in any thread, i don't want to conversate with a dirty us soldier **** you.

Comment

Obama, Netanyahu and Cameron
          vs
          Hu Jintao, Kim Jong Il and Than Swe
          vs
          Bashir, Mugabe and Gadaffi
          vs
          Putin, Chavez and Ahmadinejad

Winners of the bracket face each other.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 08-02-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

There isn't a problem with Iran, LMFAO you really are stupid, i think all that time in the military has made you dumb. Even i can get into Iran, whats so hard about that, applying for a visa and getting a ticket? North Korea? why the **** would i want to go there, are you stupid if i like that country so much why would i condemn there human rights regulations in place? why would i hate Kim Jong Il or whatever the ****s name is?

I already knew you were a ****, i didn't however know you are a baby killer, you being in the usa army just makes me spit on you. I don't want to talk to a dirty killer/us soldier so **** off and fight with your fists like a man and not with guns you ****ing wanker, you fight in wars where your country isn't threatned like the brits did in WWII, you run to unsuspecting and unprepared countries and attack them in the middle of the night when everybody is asleep, don't piss me off by making me read your stupid vermin **** and certainly don't try talking any **** to me in any thread, i don't want to conversate with a dirty us soldier **** you.
            lol this coming from a Manchester United Fan lol You must have love for your country you stupid prick. Man I fought with my fists for more years than youve probably been alive and I've had to deal with some pretty ****ed up people being in the military but none as ******ed and unhappy with life as you. Because that in the end (everything you have said) just shows how unhappy you are and depressed in life. If your so unhappy I have an idea that might work for you and thats called taking the cowards way out(which we already know you are based on all your posts today)

See you in hell brother man!

Comment

Obama has a important job, why would he waiste his time debating with someone like Ahmadinejad. It's like Daniel Jacobs now challenging Wladimir Klitschko to a title fight. No one would take him serious but Jacobs fans would say Wlad ducked him. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                lol this coming from a Manchester United Fan lol You must have love for your country you stupid prick. Man I fought with my fists for more years than youve probably been alive and I've had to deal with some pretty ****ed up people being in the military but none as ******ed and unhappy with life as you. Because that in the end (everything you have said) just shows how unhappy you are and depressed in life. If your so unhappy I have an idea that might work for you and thats called taking the cowards way out(which we already know you are based on all your posts today)

See you in hell brother man!
                You don't know the meaning of fighting with fists, i ain't depressed where does it suggest i am? and being a Manchester United fan whats that got to do with love for my country? LMFAO mate i think you've seen too many gunshots in your life, how can a US soldier call a normal person a coward you are ridiculous and the fact that most people also think your a dumb **** proves my point that i don't even need to reply to anything else you say. I am just ignoring you from now on, please go shoot yourself along with the rest of the US Army, does the world a huge favour.

Comment

You don't know the meaning of fighting with fists, i ain't depressed where does it suggest i am? and being a Manchester United fan whats that got to do with love for my country? LMFAO mate i think you've seen too many gunshots in your life, how can a US soldier call a normal person a coward you are ridiculous and the fact that most people also think your a dumb **** proves my point that i don't even need to reply to anything else you say. I am just ignoring you from now on, please go shoot yourself along with the rest of the US Army, does the world a huge favour.
                  calling your countries servicemen and women cowards and baby killers says how much you love you country in itself. Your extreme hatred isnt really hatred toward the subject matter here it's something to blame your own self hate and depression on, havent you even taken Psychology or Sociology? I'm sorry I must have been shot at too many times because I took that in school and look at me I have an education and actual knowledge on subjects I try and discuss.

Hmmmmm I'm a dumbass for sticking up for the men and women that made our countries free and what they are today. I'm sorry I stick up for the men and women who put their lives on the line day in and day out, I did that kind of stuff and come out of it with an even more open mind and respect of self. It's called Honor, Respect, Integrity, Courage, and Loyalty. Something today alone you have proven not to have any of based on your rediculous posts today. message me when you actually grow some balls and learn a little bit of self respect, until then you should quit posting on these forums because your not doing anyone any good being here.

Comment

i don't even need to reply to anything else you say. I am just ignoring you from now on, please go shoot yourself along with the rest of the US Army, does the world a huge favour.
                    Why don't you just your stone roses account to post this, why use one of your many others. Do you think it looks like more people agree with you or something?

Comment

Originally posted by overme View Post
                      Why don't you just your stone roses account to post this, why use one of your many others. Do you think it looks like more people agree with you or something?
                      ermm in this thread more people have agreed with me, stone roses how the **** am i stone roses i am venom1 muppet. If i was another person wouldn't it show up on a mod's account for having the same IP? think before you speak. In fact Stone Roses has a picture as his sig and his name is in green, i don't even know how to do such a thing. The fact people been repping me shows people agree, to be honest, i don't care what you think, i ain't ever spoken to you, so don't act like you know me.

Comment

Working...
                      X