Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Spoon it seems Pac-Man v may II is ON!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Here something to wet your panties Dosumpthin haha!!

Told You, Floyd's been in my epic thread crying over and over to his embarrassment that this thread has exposed, and it took him this long to grow some balls back. Now he knows he got to prove it to himself and to the millions of his fans that his win was no fluke, coz the first fight was so much of a fluke that that win ain't gonna cut it Travesty. I mean Dosumpthin' hehe

PAC MAY 2

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

It’s on!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• [MENTION][/MENTION]
          Originally posted by broblin View Post
          I like Pacquiao, but you're a pretty serious homer if you think he won the first fight.

The second fight will probably be even more one-sided.
          Title is click bait.

TS is trolling for views in his epic thread. He's been exposed already but continues the charade.

TS EXPOSED - ADMITS FLOYD WON

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.
          Did he just admit FLOYD WON? LMFAO yes he did.

He's a ****lN FRAUD

The biatch IS A ****lN FRAUD

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• TS EXPOSED - ADMITS FLOYD WON

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

He's a ****lN FRAUD

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Spoon it seems Pac-Man v may II is ON!!
              I'm not totally convinced. Floyd has a lot of ifs and buts.. this fight is only halfway there, but it is promising.

The road block here is USADA testing again. It should be vada, Froid Roid got away with those IVs from those shady TUEs. This time around I don't think Pac will be dumb enough to agree to anothe USADA scam testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I'm not totally convinced. Floyd has a lot of ifs and buts.. this fight is only halfway there, but it is promising.

The road block here is USADA testing again. It should be vada, Froid Roid got away with those IVs from those shady TUEs. This time around I don't think Pac will be dumb enough to agree to anothe USADA scam testing.
                Pacquiao didn't want VADA testing for his last fight against Matthysse.

I wonder why.

Comment

• Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Pacquiao didn't want VADA testing for his last fight against Matthysse.

I wonder why.
                    The real question you should be wondering is why Floyd never had himself tested by Vada not even once in his life. Jeez I wonder why..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      TS EXPOSED - ADMITS FLOYD WON

He's a ****lN FRAUD

It's over.

Flawless victory.

Huh? Dude, haven't you heard your lord and master wants a rematch for that Fluke win he got. Get with the program. Your master speaking to you. There's a reason why there's a FLUKE word in that paragraph I sent you. Floyd knows it, everyone knows it, and it's time for you to realise that. Floyd commands you to accept your hero's win was baseless and pathetic. Now wipe your tears and enjoy the ride. Part 2 is coming.

Oh, and aren't you the guy who will watch a circus show than a real show? Then this won't be a problem for you bud. You love the Circus!!

Infact here is proof of that! Just a reminder to what you really are Dosumthin'

Know your place in this world haha

Sorry to break it to you. You are a CASUAL. Your opinion has no bearing in this forum. hahahaha!!

CASUAL

Now sit your ass at the back of the bus hahahaha!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread

Originally posted by travestyny
                      YO, I'M OUT MAN.

Yeah, you've been out a longtime ago biatch! Stay down biatch! haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-02-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X