Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing styles that EXCEL in street fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    I don't know how many folks here are good enough with their hands to think that their street fight isn't going to end up on the ground anyway. After that, isn't any boxing style going to help you.
    I'm talking about just duking it out like men.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      oh yeah, Mike tyson will be the best to use.

we were arguing a tangent "Lara fighting style is useless in the streets."

and I just argued that is wasnt, would I rather be mike tyson or lara in the street fight of course I rather be tyson but lara will still that same fight against avergae joe just not as violently like tyson would vs average joe.
      No man with high testosterone will fight like Lara in the streets. Point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
        No man with high testosterone will fight like Lara in the streets. Point blank.
        and? high testosterone doenst mean you will win a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          and? high testosterone doenst mean you will win a fight.
          ask Hurd about it

Comment

Ward or Golotta no one else even close...

Comment

I believe Brian Sutherland had an undefeated street fighting record, unfortunately his style did not transition well

Comment

andre ward, he has everything to nullify thug
                thug fighting style probably similiar with carl froch
                even if they overpower him somehow, he'll punch their nuts

Comment

First punch is the most important so somebody who has a quick release i guess.

Generally i think somebody like Salido can win streetfights fast.

Comment

Canelo might kill somebody in a street fight. His fast heavy punches with no gloves on would be devastating. One Canelo body blow would finish most street fighters. Imagine a Khan killer right hand landing flush with bare knuckles.

Comment

Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga says he's fought over 100 street fights and never lost one. Get a hold of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X