• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum has ruined so many potential great fights man
    he needs to just disappear

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Just about

Two seconds prior he tapped his chin giving out the macho man look. To just get hit with a left hook from hell for his troubles
      exactly lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He was wiping at his left eye after that first punch before the combinations that he threw. Arce looked at the ref and Donaire teed off on him...at least that is what it looked like because Arce was doing fairly well up until that point.
        You can't be serious...another tool:bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          What did he say?
          Something like "...and Donaire has erased any speculation by undertaking year-round drug testing" after the knockout. Obviously referring to Marquez. What a geezer. After all he said about Mayweather's testing demands, and now these comments about Marquez... I'm so glad I will never have to listen to him again.

Comment

• HAHAHAH Arce is such a character, I wish it could have gone longer I like when arce fights toe to toe.

Congrats to Nonito and his fans!!

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Just about

Two seconds prior he tapped his chin giving out the macho man look. To just get hit with a left hook from hell for his troubles

Comment

• Arce is still a G.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                He was wiping at his left eye after that first punch before the combinations that he threw. Arce looked at the ref and Donaire teed off on him...at least that is what it looked like because Arce was doing fairly well up until that point.
                Ah I missed that

Comment

• Arce should have retired a while ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Man take that Canelo avatar down if you're gonna say stuff like that. You're embarassing yourself.
                    Let's have Canelo vs Donaire next. It is what we're used to from Canelo anyway right?

Comment

• Enjoy retirement Arce......

Comment

Working...
                      X