Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman Rips Floyd Mayweather, You Ducked Me and You Know It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman Rips Floyd Mayweather, You Ducked Me and You Know It!

is thurman telling the truth??!

He loves running after 40 year old men all why saying he wants none of Spence and Crawford...

Comment

I agree!

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      He loves running after 40 year old men all why saying he wants none of Spence and Crawford...
      Garcia and porter are really just gatekeepers of the division. Pac is a proven opponent the likes KT has never seen. I see Pac peppering Thurman much like he did Broner. KT will be on his unicycle after the fourth or fifth round.
      Last edited by ThomasJK; 07-20-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

This bum thinks he’s Mayweather. Tough talk calling out a retired 42 year boxer.

Comment

Thurman loves talking about anything cept how Spence is gonna KO him if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Thurman loves talking about anything cept how Spence is gonna KO him if they fight.
            - -Spence gonna have to do sprints in training to catchup to 2.0 Runtime.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              is thurman telling the truth??!

Says the guy who would never dare to fight Spence or Crawford.

Comment

Thurman has a point. Why did Mayweather have to fight guys like Berto and Maidana instead of KT. Thurman was the young gun to beat back then. Manny is taking a huge risk tonight. I think he's in for a big surprise.

Comment

Technically, he's correct. Thurman was the #1 contender for the WBA since 2013

Comment

Mayweather didn't become WBA champion until 2014, he was prmoted the same year and Thurman won the regular title the same year. So what's this BS talk of him being just below Mayweather for years? That's a flat out lie.

Mayweather won the title from Maidana, then rematched him, then fought Pacquiao. When was he supposed to fight Thurman?

Comment

Working...
                    X