No announcement yet.

Cartel Hitman Only 12 Years Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Damn your from Brownsville i bet you see a lot of this,i cannot believe our Government has not stepped in and stopped this bloodshed,just a few weeks ago they murdered some guy on his jet ski,when will we wake up and realize who the real threat to our sovernty is.
    I think it turned out it was his wife, who offed him and then blamed the mexicans.

Comment

If he's doing that **** at 12, imagine what he'll be capable of if he survives puberty..

I'm buying another gun. The world is getting more dangerous.

Comment

If he is "unknown" how do they know he's 12?

Comment

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...ByCXnzNJUC_qfA

four killed just recently.

Comment

Great country you got there.

Comment

Jesus why do we not send a handful of troops over there and squash these fcking bugs.
              why would America want to intervene and stablise Mexico? That would mean that Mexico would start to become a productive country and would be able to take jobs away from America like Brazil, China, India and Chile has done.

Comment

wtf thats crazy ****

Comment

Damn your from Brownsville i bet you see a lot of this,i cannot believe our Government has not stepped in and stopped this bloodshed,just a few weeks ago they murdered some guy on his jet ski,when will we wake up and realize who the real threat to our sovereignty is.
                  fixed it......................

Comment

bad that..

Comment

what a waste of a young life. i'd be surprised if he sees 20.

if only we could find a way to euthanize the trash of all ethnic groups

Comment

Working...
                      X