No announcement yet.

Double End Bag. What You Think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodgers=Bust
    Double end bags are good. Help tone my forearms and biceps.
    A double end bag helped you tone???

You must be thinking of a heavy bag...

Comment

I use the bouble end bag in two ways. I use it to bob and weave and roll and come back with punches and to work on reflexes

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
        I use the bouble end bag in two ways. I use it to bob and weave and roll and come back with punches and to work on reflexes
        So you would hit and move for one exercise.

And you would hit it once really hard then just dodge out of the way of it for like a minute or whatever?

Is that what you mean???

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
          yep, good for reaction, plus hand to eye coordination, speed, pretty good tool.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree
            yep, good for reaction, plus hand to eye coordination, speed, pretty good tool.
            Yeah, i thought so too. Especially for the price it is.

Are you aware of any sort of drills for it? I know a couple but they arent like "certified" ones, if that makes sense....

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
              Yeah, i thought so too. Especially for the price it is.

Are you aware of any sort of drills for it? I know a couple but they arent like "certified" ones, if that makes sense....
              Not technicly, i alwayz say if its workin 4u, dont change it. Just because a workout has become a "norm" doesnt mean there isnt another way to do it. Matter fact if you dont change it up, your body gets used to the workout and therefore results slow down untill their are no more gains. When it comes to working out and nutrition, i kinda know my stuff their do 2the 6years of gym experience, but i'm not claiming to know it all, just do my best.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree
                Not technicly, i alwayz say if its workin 4u, dont change it. Just because a workout has become a "norm" doesnt mean there isnt another way to do it. Matter fact if you dont change it up, your body gets used to the workout and therefore results slow down untill their are no more gains. When it comes to working out and nutrition, i kinda know my stuff their do 2the 6years of gym experience, but i'm not claiming to know it all, just do my best.
                Ok man thanks. Ill definetly take that advice when i get it.

Comment

Working...
                X