Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question... Who hits harder? Manny or Miguel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    So, you mean to tell me Cotto's fully leveraged shots are less powerful than Manny's leveraged shots? ARe you serious?
    Nah, I'm saying that I DON'T KNOW and can't make a conclusion based on the way they like to throw their power shots. One's fully loaded up punch could be more powerful than the other, but both can bang for sho!

Comment

• the only way to find out is if u sparr them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
        Nah, I'm saying that I DON'T KNOW and can't make a conclusion based on the way they like to throw their power shots. One's fully loaded up punch could be more powerful than the other, but both can bang for sho!

Obviously, but I'm going to put my money on Cotto punching harder--he maybe less effective but he punches harder. You can alway use the f=ma argument but that can only go so far--the difference in hand speed cannot compensate for the mass being applied. Cotto's hand speed is not that slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
          Obviously, but I'm going to put my money on Cotto punching harder--he maybe less effective but he punches harder. You can alway use the f=ma argument but that can only go so far--the difference in hand speed cannot compensate for the mass being applied. Cotto's hand speed is not that slow.
          I'll respect that.

Comment

• OK, let me ask you all this...

If you were blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back...

and you had to pick between Miguel or Manny to have ONE free shot to your chin...

Who would you pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
              OK, let me ask you all this...

If you were blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back...

and you had to pick between Miguel or Manny to have ONE free shot to your chin...

Who would you pick?
              ...........anyone?

Comment

Working...
              X