No announcement yet.

Strong Talk Must Be Backed-Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong Talk Must Be Backed-Up!

After reading this article, I wonder if the Mayweather people are incredibly naive, arrogant or just plain stupid. These "Macho" statements should be "Backed-up" by action.

http://philboxing.com/news/story-21514.html

C'MON MAYWEATHER, COME OUT AND PROVE THESE STRONG WORDS TO THE BOXING WORLD. TAKE ON THE PACMAN!!!

Last edited by Foodie One; 01-02-2009, 01:00 AM.

i dont see the problem!!!!!mayweather would ko manny in 7...

Comment

If Manny beats Hatton, Floyd will probably fight him. Pac will have beaten two big names in the sport, and he is already a pretty big draw.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        i dont see the problem!!!!!mayweather would ko manny in 7...
        Please explain how this would happen. Give us Pac fans some insight as to how Mayweather could accomplish this. I'm curious to know from other fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          Please explain how this would happen. Give us Pac fans some insight as to how Mayweather could accomplish this. I'm curious to know from other fans of the sport.
          mayweather is more accurate,better defense..manny will get countered allnight but will have a hard time hitting floyd..

Comment

Kinda touchy there, is it that time of the month?

Comment

PBF is big on talk. But I think he'd KO Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
                Kinda touchy there, is it that time of the month?
                Ha ha, No, I just get ****** whenever I hear people talk tough. Just a pet-peeve of mine. Happy New Year by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  mayweather is more accurate,better defense..manny will get countered allnight but will have a hard time hitting floyd..
                  This is why a "Showdown" is needed between the two. You give Mayweather a very confident outlook. I think the Pacman will totally expose Floyd's skills and hand him his first defeat of his career. Bold statement on my part but I believe it's coming. JAT

Comment

floyd hasnt done anything to show he would ko pacquiao... but i would still be rooting for floyd to win

Comment

Working...
                    X