Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it wrong to lie to ppl jus to get a sell of some ****??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it wrong to lie to ppl jus to get a sell of some ****??

i have an opportunity for a side job to work for this company sellin there sports porducts and **** like that. oh by the way the have stamina pills that alot of boxers and nfl players use and they worked wonders.but ne way the have pills to make u have lean muscle and lose weight. now is it wrong to go around and advertise yourself saying u bought this stuff and i gained all this muscle and got smaller. when in reality im a lazy mother ****er and dont know if u would actually gain muscle

if it makes you money why not...=]

Comment

Welcome to the world of the sales man. I think its an unwritten law that you can. Just dont fork over any money to them to sell their ****. If they want you to pay then its a scam. If not, then give it a go and see how you like it. You may find avenues for aquiring a sale other than having to lie.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
        Welcome to the world of the sales man. I think its an unwritten law that you can. Just dont fork over any money to them to sell their ****. If they want you to pay then its a scam. If not, then give it a go and see how you like it. You may find avenues for aquiring a sale other than having to lie.

Rockin'

they did say 50bucks to start. well i have another boxer thats going to do it so im going to see how he does first

Comment

dont give them your money. When have you ever gone to work and they tell you that they will let you work for them for $50. Be carefull man.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
            dont give them your money. When have you ever gone to work and they tell you that they will let you work for them for $50. Be carefull man.

Rockin'

yeah i was thinking about that. but that stamina **** works good. i ran a 3mile up hill road. and didnt get tired once. so there going to make it.

Comment

if you wanna seel stuff you have to embelish the facts because everyone else is doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                i have an opportunity for a side job to work for this company sellin there sports porducts and **** like that. oh by the way the have stamina pills that alot of boxers and nfl players use and they worked wonders.but ne way the have pills to make u have lean muscle and lose weight. now is it wrong to go around and advertise yourself saying u bought this stuff and i gained all this muscle and got smaller. when in reality im a lazy mother ****er and dont know if u would actually gain muscle
                if you can make money **** it, say what you got to say, no coperate got rich off of being honest, do what you got to do,

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                  yeah i was thinking about that. but that stamina **** works good. i ran a 3mile up hill road. and didnt get tired once. so there going to make it.
                  Are they legal pills? You don't want to get busted for selling illegal ****. Sometimes there is a bit of a placebo effect with this type of stuff, you believe that these pills are giving you extra stamina so you end up not getting tired when really it wasn't the chemical effect of the pills. Most of being tired is mental, so don't underestimate this effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16
                    Are they legal pills? You don't want to get busted for selling illegal ****. Sometimes there is a bit of a placebo effect with this type of stuff, you believe that these pills are giving you extra stamina so you end up not getting tired when really it wasn't the chemical effect of the pills. Most of being tired is mental, so don't underestimate this effect.

naw its legal, even alot of nfl ppl use them.and a guy in boxing with me took a drug test for an upcoming fight and he passed. and its not a mental thing. i have never bad chest congestion which limits my breathing but when i took the pills my lungs expanded and i couldnt actually breath all the way in with deep breath's

Comment

Working...
                    X