No announcement yet.

Breakfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast

i know lots of boxers have oatmeal, i cant stand that ****, is there a serial i could replace it with. i like raisin brand could that take its place?

Sure, Raisin Bran is great source of fiber. Have you ever tried Cracklin’ Oat Bran?

Comment

I always munched on mini wheats. On the day of the fights my breakfast was always pancakes with lots of syrup.

Rockin'

Comment

thanx alot guy. another question same subject. i hear egg whites are really good to eat whats the best way to eat them? is it Poeached?

Comment

Originally posted by moy22487
          thanx alot guy. another question same subject. i hear egg whites are really good to eat whats the best way to eat them? is it Poeached?
          Hard boiled minus the yolks.

Whites in an omellete...

Comment

Originally posted by CRESCENDOPOWER
            Sure, Raisin Bran is great source of fiber. Have you ever tried Cracklin’ Oat Bran?
            that stuff is mad ****in tasty.

Comment

After eating oatmeal for like all my childhood I can't stand the sight of it anymore. Can't even finish a bowl even if I was really hungry.

Comment

its cheerios okay?

Comment

Doesn't much matter what kind of cereal you eat, cold or hot, although multigrain is better with vitamins, hi fiber and hi protein. Put some honey on it for sweetening. Take a multivitamin and use a hi protein nutritional drink or low fat milk in lieu of regular milk.

Comment

soo...cereal with vitamins....thats what you mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X