Collapse
No announcement yet.

If something happend to Bob Arum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top rank is not the only reason why we dont see fights that need to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      You guys are seriously ****ed up!!

Wishing another man's death.

But the good thing is that he will not pass away in at least 10 more years, so you will have to wait a LONG TIME!!

Haha are you Bob's tarot card reader or something?

And as i said I'm not wishing on the death of Bob, i was just wondering what would happen if the time came because he isn't getting any younger.

You can't be a boxing fan either because you seem happy with Bob's policies that are just ruining the sport we all love.

Comment

We would have better matchups if something happened to Bob. God forbid I do not wish anything bad on anyones life...but boxing would be a lot more entertaining.

Comment

When boxing exists, there will always be corrupt ass promoters. One era King, next era Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
            You guys are seriously ****ed up!!

Wishing another man's death.

But the good thing is that he will not pass away in at least 10 more years, so you will have to wait a LONG TIME!!

each man stands accountable for his own actions. if someone chooses to spend his life making the world a worse place and almost everyone would benefit from his death.. whats there to be sorry about?

bob arumis a compulsive liar who doesnt care about anyone but himself, **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
              todd would take over tr.hopefully he would would work with gbp and then we could all go and dance on bobs grave
              from what I have heard Todd's disdain for GBP might be worse than Bob's

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                Golden Boy buy Top Rank
                lol yeah okay

Comment

maybe Bob should step back and let Todd DuBoef take over now, Mayweather speaks highly of DuBoef so it is a good chance with him in charge Pacquiao vs Mayweather gets done, plus Arum is OLD it is time to step away, fans are booing him at Press Conferences which means they are on to you Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    from what I have heard Todd's disdain for GBP might be worse than Bob's
                    thats interesting... you would hope that logic still trumps over personal grudges. i can never hurt to hope i suppose

Comment

If something happens to Arum, Floyd would go back to his ped testing excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X